Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4th Division area.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toboe

Toboe

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-04-29

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Toboe sighed as she turned the page, it was quite in the 4th Division area today. The silver haired, wolf eared woman placed her chin in her hand as her green eyes scanned over the page in front of her, the warm braze blew in through the open window into her office, it was normally like this, either they where packed or it was deathly quite but around here quite was good, it mean no one was suffering or in danger of dieing, but it also meant that she was bored. Toboe had already finished all the Division’s paperwork, made sure all their medical supplies where plenty full and even did a spot of training with her zanpakuto and now was resting but it did not take long for herself to become quickly bored again, her free hand went down and gently patted the sleeping green and black furred wolf pup in her lap, her pet that always followed her around.

It open up its brown eyes with a yawn, feeling as bored as it master did. But she did have one thing to look forward too, she had gotten a hell butterfly saying that the 5th Division captain would be dropping by as he had been getting some bad headaches as of late, she had have a child-like crush on the 5th captain , Ryuujin Shirosaki, for some time now but had never had the courage to talk to him about anything other then matters concerning Soul Society, or his own health.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Within the 13 court guard squads, I reside in the head office of the 7th division.

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:25 pm

A sound knock erupted from the door followed by a soft tone voice“Captain Toboe, May I have a word” Said Saito
cautiously cracking open the door to let himself in
“Pardon the intrusion Toboe-san” though it wasn’t custom to bow
amongst his peers, Captain Saito respectfully lowered his head anyway

“I've grown a bit worried of the physical condition of my division members,
You’re aware that I am just recently taking on the 7th squad captain seat,
I fear that I have inherited my predecessor’s reputation,
they’re unnecessarily pushing themselves too far, despite what I’ve instructed them”

He sighed, he began to feel like he was whining to the 4th divisions captain about his problems,
and so his face grew serious, as he got straight to the point
“I would like to borrow a few of your seated officers; I just need them to perform
A standard physicals, at least then I could convince them that there over doing it,
also, if they're worn out when duty calls, they will be unable to perform efficiently"
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-01

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:06 am

“Well if all else fails you can just order them to take the time off,” a deep chuckle sounded from behind Saito, “Its what I had to do for some of mine.”

Ryuujin casually lent on the door frame, his over 6 foot tall build seemingly blocking the only exit from the room. His ash grey eyes wondered from the 7th captain over to the 4th, the gold clasp on his right horn glimmered in the sunlight that was flooding through the windows, with a polite bow of the head Ryuujin slipped pass Saito and into the room. His long, sleeveless captain’s jacket bore the mark of the 5th Division on the back, he made his way towards Toboe but stopped midst ride his hand going to his head as he gave a low growl, it felt like someone had just put a dagger in his head, like he had the worlds worst hangover but he had not drunk anything (alcoholic) in days, heck he would prefer a hangover at this point.

The voices in his hand where quite at this time, so he could not blame this pain on that. But the headache faded as soon as it started, with a sigh he let his hand fall down to his side, he hoped that Toboe could do something for him.
Back to top Go down
Toboe

Toboe

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:52 am

The sound of the knock brought the wolf eared female out of her daydream, the hand on the wolf pup stopping as well. The small beast mewed as the petting stopped, standing up on its masters lap and putting two paws on the desk so it could peer over at the door as Toboe took in what Saito was saying, “of cores Saito-san, Ill order my 4th, 5th and 6th seats over right away, they should be more then enough for what you need.” she said as she got up and places the pup on her desk, the wolf seemed happy to see another captain as it yipped and jumped up on his hind legs, pawing at the air.

Toboe opened a small cage in the far corner of the room, placing her hand inside and pulling it out with three hell butterflies sitting peacefully on her hand. She gave them the orders destined for the Shinigami assigned to helping Saito and his Division when she heard Ryuujin’s voice, making a small shiver shoot down her spine as the butterflies left to deliver their orders. She turned to face the two men, her knee length silver hair spinning around her lightly for a moment, her face looking worried for a moment as she saw Ryuujin in pain, she got to his side just as he lowered his hand back down, carefully she placed her fingers on his chin, moving his head slightly so he faced her. She scowled slightly as she looked over his face, “Go sit down over there Ryuujin-san.” she said gesturing to a bed up against the wall, it was the one she used to treat any captain level Shinigami that happened to fall into ill health.

“Saito-san, the three Shinigami I sent your way should be enough, they are fast workers and should get through their tasks in less then a day, but if any unforeseen problems should arise let me know ok?” she said to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Location : Within the 13 court guard squads, I reside in the head office of the 7th division.

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:46 am

Saito smiled with an abrupt bow to Ryuujin's entrance, He was a man Saito respected
very much, though he played no favoritism, he treated all his comrades with the same degree of respect.

"Heh time off would do us all some good Ryuujin-san, but if we all took a brake now,
there'd be no one to perform our duty" he responded jokingly to the 5th division captain.

Saito duly noted the atmosphere surrounding both Toboe-chan and Ryuujin-kun, he gently
tickled his inner ear with his pinky finger, It was time he took his leave

"Domo arigato Toboe-san, I'm indebted to you, It was good to see you both; also...
Some of the other captains are getting together for drinks, I'm more of a jasmine tea man
myself, but you two should drop by when your off"
He turned towards the door letting out a faint sigh, now that he had seen to the matter
of his divisions health proficiency, he could take some much needed time off, perhaps
he would join captain Hoshi and Tatsuo now

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Ryuujin did as asked, walking over and sitting down on the edge of the bed whilst Toboe sorted to Saito’s request. This was not the first time this had happen to him, but this was the first time since Toboe was captain, it felt odd for him knowing that, not that he was the shy type, could not afford to be in his line of work but still knowing that she would soon be looking over him make him feel like a kid who was about to get his shots, with a quite sight he lied down on his side, letting his head rest on the pillow but did not stay there for long before rolling onto his back, laying on his side with his horns was not a comfortable thing to do.

So he lay there whilst Toboes was sending off the hell butterflies, his hands folded on his stomach. He wondered for a moment if he should get his division looked over, heath wise, but not now, he did not want to stretch her division too far, maybe he would ask her about it later after she had done with Saito’s lot, over dinner perhaps.

Whoa! Where did that come from?’

He shook his head lightly, rubbing his face slightly and groining to himself, he could not think like that about a fellow captain.
Back to top Go down
Toboe

Toboe

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Toboe smiled slightly as Ryuujin lay down on the bed, some would complain and not stay still for more than a few moments. But it was the way he sighed and rubbed his face made him look like he was in a lot of pain, quickly she moved over to him and sat on the edge of the bed, the small mossling pup giving a small yelp before jumping off her desk and trying to follow her in a clumsy manner, Toboe leaned over him, putting a hand on the side of his face to make sure he did not move as she looked into his eyes, checking for any sign of what could be causing his pain.

Her other hand came up to touch his left horn, her fingers brushing the blunt point before running down, feeling all the ribs of the bony like martial. She still felt shy when she touched his dragon-like horns, she could deal with any other part of the body but that, seeing as they where something unequally him, but now was not the time to let her crush for him stir he needed her help. Running her hands down his horns she felt around the base where they connected to his skull, her fingers lingering there a bit longer then they needed as she was just enjoying the feeling of his hair. But she did pull away, letting her hand rest in her lap as she had found out what was wrong with him.

“Hmm it seems some reatsu had gathered in your horns and is having an adverse effect, its a simple fix through, i can use your own reatsu to flood it out, but I need you to relax and not fight me ok Ryuujin-san?” she said, waiting to get the OK from him before going on.
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:32 pm

The small yelping bark from the pup got Ryuujin’s attention that was before Toboe got it back on her by sitting so close! He was fixed by her green eyes as she looked over him, he found it hard not to blush with her face so near to his own, he did not know why as there had been many other medics in the same position, his fingers twitched as he felt a lock of her hair brush the back of his hand, the feeling of her fingers brushing over his horns was also oddly pleasant seeing as he normally hated anyone touching them at all. Lucky he was able to stop himself giving out any sigh that this was pleasurable to him, but it got heard when her fingers slipped into his hair to inspect the base of his horns.

‘Get a hold of yourself Shirosaki! You can’t think this way about her, your both captains and need to set an example,’ he snapped out of his thoughts when Toboe spoke up about what was wrong with him, a bit disappointed that she had pulled away from him.

“Go ahead Toboe-chan,” he smiled, “I trust in your skills.”
Back to top Go down
Toboe

Toboe

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Toboe wanted to blush when he said that he trusted in her skills, sure about every Shinigami in this plain of existence had told her that, but it seemed to have far more weight coming from him. Maybe because of the simple fact that she had been trying to get his attention for so long now and it seemed like she was finally getting it, but now was not the time for this, she flashed him a sweet smile, eyes closed and ears twitching happy, “Thank you Ryuujin-san, now just relax, this may feel weird for a moment but I’m sure you have been through worst.” She semi joked with him.

But she had really not done anything like this before, so she could not worn his to what it would feel like. Her hands returned to his dragon horns, feeling for the right point at the base, it was a simple enough thing to do, it was just like getting a muscle to twitch by shocking it but only with reatsu, she gave each horn a small shock of her own reatsu to trigger his to flow into his horns, cleaning out the rest that had built up in there like static, she was sure it would feel, or at least sound very odd. “there that should do it, how do you feel?”

The barking of her Mossling pup got her attention, she had told it not to bark when she was treating someone, but when she saw it jumping up on its back legs trying to get at a hell butterfly that was flying just out of its reach it was deemed too cute to be mad at. Holding out her hand the green and black wolf pup stopped trying to attack it, but did wag its tail and eye up the messenger like it was wondering how good it would taste, as the black butterfly landed on her hand a voice echoed through her mind, “Shin-Sama is calling a meeting, you lay here for a moment till you feel you are good to walk Ryuujin-san I will let them know that you where being treated when we got the message.” She shooed the butterfly away making sure her pup could not get it as it left.

She picked up said pup as she left, putting it on the desk and giving it a firm ‘stay’ command before leaving for the meeting.

--> gone to the cap's meeting
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:45 am

Ryuujin gave a small nod and closed his eyes when she told him to relax, not that relaxing on command was his thing he still tried. A slight sigh pasted his lips as he felt her fingers slide over his horns again, he could easily get use to that feeling, he did not really heed her warning about how it may feel but she was right in the fact he has been through worse, he felt the spark of her reatsu a second before his own flooded into his horns, it was like someone had scratched a nail over a record before he plunged his head under water, but after the rush was over he felt fine. It almost shocked him; there was no background static, no dull aches like the last dregs of a hangover, for the first time in some time he felt, fine.

He let his head fall to the side, as far as his horns would allow too see her pup try and eat the hell butterfly, somehow he had a feeling that it was a meeting call, there had seemed to be something off in the air today. He did not say anything when she said about him staying still a while longer, he felt more than fine now, but stayed still.... until she left that was, with the wolf away the dragon will be disobedient. Sitting up abruptly he found out why she hinted that he should stay down for a bit, his head swam so much he felt a bit sick.

‘Baka, should of stayed down for a bit more, but i can’t show up late for the meeting.”

His head settling down a bit Ryuujin was able to find his feet, with a sigh he slowly walked out of the room, patting the pup as he left.

--> gone

Last edited by Ryuujin on Thu May 28, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add the --> gone tag)
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:00 am

What sounded like drops of heavy water, echoed through the hall as the 7th division Captain made his way to
the medical center in the 4th quarter. An officer of the 7th squad soon entered behind him, she peered down at the
bloody trail her captain had accumulated, her eyes then shifted to his back, where a large slash rested.

"Captain, are you alright!?" Saito glanced back
"I gather about two or three of my ribs have been broken, maybe even including a fractured spine"
the seated offices eyes widened with astonish
"And your still walking around? Please captain! Allow me to carry you"
He raised his right hand, a sign that she should settled down
"I'll be fine, I'm making my way to the 4th division now" he replied
"Forgive me for asking sir, but what exactly happened back there?"
Saito paused in his tracks to turn and face the officer
"The espada are back, I was curious about how I might hold up against one, and... I took them too lightly, it was a
gross error on my behalf mistake, one I won't soon repeat"
He staggered to turn back, when the officer hurried to his side to lend a shoulder
"This is no time to concern yourself with me!
Submit my request to central 46 for a mass memory replacement in the human realm, also... commence reconstruction of the building that were destroyed in kaukaru town, there should be enough in the budget... And also... Also I want... an audeince the captains of the gotei..."
He then blacked out, leaving the officer disheveled
Back to top Go down
Rift West

Rift West

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-15

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:07 am

(you dont mind me taking care of this do you.)

Sitting behind his desk in his office, Rift was enjoying his 'mellow time'. Which pretty much entitled him to vege out and enjoy the view over the gardens, while pretending to be reading some of the different paperwork that he had to take care of. All the real important stuff was handled by his captain, and the rest of it could wait until she returned from the real world. Until then he would merely kick back and smell the incense.

"Umm rift..."
"Haven't I told you not to melk me out during mellow hour?
"Yes but you might want to take a look at it."

Looking over at the (thankfully in uniform) Torta, he noticed her paying particular attention to one of the hallways, where the seventh division Captain had appeared. About to return to his observation of the garden, he quickly swung his head back when he realized that something was wrong about that picture. After staring blankly for a couple of seconds, wondering if the captain had a redov infestation, he realised that the red he was seeing was the captains blood. Reaching around the room blindly, he tried to remember where he last saw his zanpukato.

"Its on the coffee table, under your copy of Icha Icha Bankai"

Doing his best not to look at her, Rift walked over to the coffee table and shifted the pile of magazines that covered his weapon. Torta on the other hand was doing her best to prevent herself from laughing.

"I knew that"
"Of course you did.

Performing his best 'I'm in command so I dont have to listen to you expression' Rift jumped out the window and hand walked over to the injured captain, doing his best to avoid injuring any of the plants that were in the garden as he passed it. Coming to a stop, he picked himself up into a standing position before looking over the patient. Moving a finger over the other persons eyes, he attempted to check if the other was conscious. Ignoring the results of that as inconclusive, he motioned for a couple of the other members to get him a trolley.

"Lets get some of those more unmellow wounds, looked at shall we. Catch them in you tangled Web Torto Foresta."

His zanpukato from its position on his back, liquefied and flowed around his neck until it formed a scarf around his neck. Pulling the scarf off, he wrapped it around the main slash on the captains back. As the scarf contorted around the wound, it began to drop small seeds into it, which began to burrow into the wound, taking root and releasing a localized pain killer to reduce effects of the wound, and so that the patient would be hopefully be able to help with diagnosing the wounds. Speaking more to the 7th division officer as well as the giant that was hovering over him with a slight look of concern (Saitos Zan spirit, which Rift can see due to his shikai effect), then to the actual patient, he gave a quick overview.

"From what I can see now, he should be nice a mellow in a reasonable amount of time. Once that wound on his back is less troublesome, I'll move him to a nice relaxing room in the main hospital where we can go groovy hunting for the rest of his hurts."
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:10 am

The seated officer snapped back to her senses, she noticed the young man
above her captain, he displayed a particularly unique procedure, Saito’s eyes
began to cringe through his tightly clenched eyelids.
“Whoa, what’re you doing
to him, he’s coming to” she said in amaze of the shinigami’s talent
“He mentioned some ruptured ribs and possibly even damage to the spinal cord,
Captain Saito dueled against the arrancar…”
She whispered, as her eyes surveyed the bruises from cero blast and cuts riddled
throughout the captains body. Her eyes widened
This is no time to concern yourself with me”
remembering the captains words she immediately bowed and started out for the exit.

“Please take good care of him”
Moments later Saito’s eyes slowly opened to find the squad 4 lieutenant aiding him
“You…What is your name?” He muttered in a fatigued tone, his eyes closed once
more, but this time he was only resting them
“I am in your debt, Shinigami...”
his eyes glanced up to his soul slayer hovering above.
"I know Konki...We need to become stronger"
Back to top Go down
Rift West

Rift West

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-15

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:15 am

"A spinal injury huh, that's really really unmellow."

Focusing back on the wound, he played with the scarf, directing the focus of the anesthetic so that the captain wouldn't feel the roots of the plants that were temporary growing inside of him. Guiding their growth with short bursts of spirit energy, he ensured that they wrapped around the spinal cord correctly so that Saito could be moved without causing further injury. In the mean time some of the smaller roots began to very carefully branch out into the damaged areas, entwining before begining a slow cellular alteration, removing some organelles, and replacing others as well as breaking down the cell wall and converting cellulose into calcium.

Since most people get a little uneasy thinking about his healing methods, Rift decided to provide a distraction by answering the captains question.

"I am the master of mellowness, the snoochie of boochies, the grower of gardens and the smoker of Incense, I am Rift West. Now enough about me, lets talk about how you can replay the debt you reckon you owe me. I'm pretty the sewer system hasn't been cleaned in a while, or you could always help mop the floors."
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:36 am

OOC: I know it's terrible, but I literally have been trying to post for the last week or so and couldn't because of my new insane work schedule.

Saito's eyes shut tightly as though he had dosed off . "*Sigh* would you mind helping me to a bed"
he voice sounded withered and tired the shinigami had began to fall back into his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4th Division area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division area.   4th Division area. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Division area.
Page 1 of 1