Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shin

Shin

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-28

.:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:05 pm

Shin's face never changed during the arrancar's boast. "I't doesn't matter who I am arrancar, only that I am your opponent." Shin said, as his dust cloud collided with the cero createing an explosion. As the dust settled Shin saw the espada charging a new cero, this one however dwarfed the other in power. "Why should I feel guilty for your kind attacking others? I may have been to late to stop the begining of your onslaught, however I am here to make sure you won't be finishing it....................Bankai." Shin said as the diamond dust swirled in front of him forming a gigantic diamond. Then just as the massive stone was formed it bursted into an unimaginable ammount of diamond dust.

Shin watched as the arrancar fired forth an incredibly powerful blast. Shin knew that even his shield couldn't stop the blow in it's tracks. However he could slow it down, and break the cero down to nothing. Shin flicked his hand in the air, forming three large shields of diamond, one in front of the other. Shin then placed his right palm out. [b]"Art of destruction 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!"
Shin said as a large blue beam rushed forward. The three sheilds broke one after another under the tremendous power of the gran rey cero. The shields were all improperly formed however as their only goal was to brace the impact of the blast. Shin's beam then canceled out the cero, in a gigantic explosion of power. However at that moment Shin noticed that the arrancar had moved from his orginal position. Shin quickly darted backwards, as a sword raced across his coat, cutting a small portion out. The arrancar then turned on saito swinging towards his midsection. Shin formed a shield in front of the sword, across the area of the cut. Sparks flew as the sword connected with the unbreakable shield. "Saito! Now!" Shin said commanding saito to take this moment of opportunity. He felt he could manage the cero espada evenly, however he knew better than to take chances here.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Within the 13 court guard squads, I reside in the head office of the 7th division.

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:35 pm

As the cero Espada smugly made his presumption and introduced himself
Saito shrugged, the commander had only just arrived, and so Saito was the
One the Espada had referred to about feeling guilt, but he was wrong.
Saito would no longer allow petty emotions cloud his judgment, he only
felt one thing after becoming aware of the Espada’s stature, They needed to
cut off the head of the snake. Perhaps in doing this, there would ultimately
be peace. As he stimulated his final technique, he could not be abstracted for one
slip up could mean destroying himself. Though the Espada’s assault being fended off
by the commander once more gave him ample time…
“Now~” there was the
opening he needed, this was Saito’s opportunity thanks to the head captain.

“Gran Tiro” He exclaimed unleashing a large white sphere from his palm, it’s derived of pure reiastu, with a small red orb in its center, representing the blasts unstable core…“Argh!!!”
a second flare was let loose in the shadow of the Gran Tiro, it was no other than his 2nd most powerful attack, the Corte, he fired the restu-based blade off aiming for the center of the Gran Tiro, this creating a sort of merger of the techniques from which he had never fathomed, when the red core had been punctured, the entire sphere exploded immediately, the attack was headed for Aion dead on. Saito’s Bankai deactivated and he pummeled down from the sky, almost completely drained of his spiritual energy, before blacking out he watched the sky speaking up to the Cero Espada

“7th Ca-ptain…Saito” as if one last act of dueling formality would not allow him to rest soundly.
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:19 am

OOC:( I am sorry for the wait, in my absence, no, for it. I made this long post to make up for my absence here. I hope you still post in here, Shin, as I am looking foward to an epic fight.)

The cold Arrancar did not notice the human leave, however, he had been randomly searching the surroundings using his Pesquisa since the battle begun. Aion knew that there were one less person in the vicinity, and because the two shinigami and the 4th espada, still bound, were all in his sight, the only one who could have left was the human. One whom was not stranger to battle knew, that this event did not matter at all, the human could not have aided the shinigami nor been a threat to Aion himself, still, there was a lingering feeling of annoyance in the air: Aion hated that one of his prey had escaped him. If there were anything that interested the Espada, it was the death of this man before him, with him gone the Shinigami would be at loss, for they would no longer have a leader leaving them open for attack. Above all else, Aion wanted to know this mans limits, he wanted to know the true power of the Captain Commander: Bankai was not as high as they were able to climb. The Captain Commander blocked the Gran Ray Cero, dodged his attack, blocking his comrade from all damage, and even using a high level hado, as Aion were all too familiar with: Hado 88. Aion raised his brow as the man yelled out his comrades name, his zanpaktou still scraping across the shield that man, the Captain Commander has summoned fourth. Almost instantly, Aion turned his attention to the other Captain, he would have directed full attention on Saito, however, it wasn't as simple as that for turning his back in the Captain Commander would prove most foolish. Aion's seemingly harmless appearance were all but gone, he was rather displeased at this current situation. The fact he would have to play nice and show them his real power was of pure annoyance, part of which was his adjustment to unexpected things, another was the release of his zanpaktou.

"Go ahead, boy. Test your luck. Who knows, you might hit something," he spoke, a cold malignant smile ran across his face.

Watching the white sphere closely, he deduced that it would be problematic but avoidable. The real problem began when the second technique emerged, this was a dangerous one, he could not allow it to hit him at all cost that much was prefectly clear. The Captain pummled from the sky as his attack came at Aion dead on, speaking his name, the 7th squad Captain, Saito, was out of this fight. Despite his attitude, Aion was respectful of strong warriors and thus this man was rewarded, the Espada resolved to kill him last instead of attacking whilst he fell.

Aion instantly pulled his blade from the shield it was still across, pulling it back, aiming the sharp side towards the incoming attack, there were was time for thoughts or plans only one thing: instinct. Instinct was everything a true warrior, or, monster needed, anything and everything else were mere trickles on the water, only add-ons of logic or intellect. Instinctively, Aion pointed out his finger towards the incoming attack, he knew that his unreleased form Cero was not nearly enough to stop this attack, he took a gamble in which if he lost, the Arrancar would lose something. Golden reiatsu gathered at the fingertip, the dense, powerful energy, of a cero as it quickly fired from Aion's finger, hitting the Captain's attack directly only to be destroyed as the powerful technique which headed straight towards the Arrancar. If there was any situation in which one would use both hands, this would be one of those situations, Aion wasn't a fan of Kendo he found it dry and boring. In his opinion, the game was life was much more interesting when cut down with one hand, however, he was no idiot and knew when it was high time to use everything. The Arrancar held his zanpaktou above the high, and with both hands swung the blade at the attack, attempting to block it with his blade alone. The force began to push Aion back and alas, cracking his zanpaktou blade slightly then more and more, leaping backwards with as much speed as he could muster without the use of Sonido, the arrancar lept to the side just missing the attack. All was not well, far from it.........His zanpaktou was now cracked, and he indeed lost something in that gamble, his entire left arm, the win went to the 7th squad Captain, but only one win for the game was still playing out.

He fell.

Not only did the force from the attack take Aion's arm, but also, the attack pummled him to the ground...To watching eyes it may have seem that it had seriously injured him, however, the truth was that Aion was merely playing along like a child in a candy store. While it was true that the attack wounded him enough to make him serious, it was enough to dislodge his calm and childish evil, far from it. He feel just like a lifeless rag doll. No movement. No signs of life. No reiatsu emmited at all. Aion was simply, dead to the world for a few moments, and as it smashed through a building near the ground, still no movement......For five minutes Aion laid prefectly still...The ground began to rumble, buildings began to shake, everything around his landing place were blown into microcephalic pieces... The immense golden reiatsu that lept from his body was unlike anything shown before...

He lept.

A figure darted up into the sky, none other than Aion himself, cracked zanpaktou in hand, left arm dismembered...Passing by Shin without so much as a glance to him....The atmosphere became static as if something were pulling the static electricity out from the air, while the air itself became damp and heavy, the sky became clouded as if marking the start of a foreboding conflict of two great powers..... Aion continued upwards until he was 150 feet above Shin, his movement came screeching to a halt, his zanpaktou's point aimed threatenly at Shin's direction from afar. A clam and controlled Reiatsu flowed from Aion's body, such a vast amount that it covered the entire sky above them, it became static and electrofied, as sparks of lightning lept from the arrancar's zanpaktou and body respectively. His eyes were cold as ice, his face filled with evil intent, yet still carried a look of intellect despite him walking the path of the beast.

" Well, since the game has went this far, my good man. Why don't we up the stakes a little? Your life, or my life. Please, do not use logic in this battle alone, that is boring, use your instincts you half-wit. Well, I suppose you won't have a choice anyways, only one of us will be leaving here, and the other.....Dead!!!"[b] Aion shouted towards Shin, tossing his cracked Zanpaktou high into the air.

[b]"Shower the heavens with despair, Gran Rey de la garra!!! "
Aion shouted.

It showered.

It rained.

The sky above covered in countless bolts of lightning, and an bright light, both beautiful with a feel of evil to it.

The resurrecion had begun.

The king rose to take back his throne once again.

The bright light cleared, as if it had never been there at all, the static in the air all but disappeared, but a larger much more vast presence had replaced the stormy weather. Aion appeared 10 feet in front of Shin, fully released, undoubtedly much more than before. The half bird-half humanoid appearance, the length of his arms and back to the top of his hands to his shoulders, were covered in brown scale like feathers..... Brown wings protruded outwards from the middle of his back, the same scale-like feathers covering them...... the wings speckled with colorful red and blue dots and lines...A wing-span of seven feet... Aion's skin became a pale white and was covered in various colorful green lines and zig-zags, as his hierro was reinforced by the Resurreccions release. His hands became clawed with long razor-sharp black talons instead of finger-nails, though they are humanoid and retain the ability to grip things like a humans hands could. The two green tar-drop like markings that extend down to the middle of his cheek-bones are a bright red color, doubling over the sides of his cheeks in a cross like pattern. The green remnants of his hollow mask formed around the left side of his head into a half helmet with colorful red lines across it, a single horn formed on top of the mask. Aion's green scaleras green and his bright orange Iris's sent a cold chilling glare towards the Captain Commander. Aion's outfit changed drastically at the release of his zanpaktou, the clothing on his upper half completely disappeared, as a long drooping red cloak wrapped around his upper half. The color of his pants was replaced by a vibrant red version, also black and white shoes that resemble sandals. Aion's entire body took on a brilliant, almost blinding glow.

The Great King Of The Talon was reborn.

The turbulent flow of Aion's vast reiatsu made it feel as if the air was stiff, or, suffocating...however. Aion knew to this man that it most likely wouldn't have any such effect, he was no mere underling, he was the head of the shinigami. Aion hoped that he was not overestimating this man, he knew that overestimating was far worse a sin than underestimating was. This man had fended off his attacks, whilist he was still in his sealed state, this was still not an easy task. If there was one thing Aion was, it was an observer, openingly admitting that he himself was no more than a vicious that existed for no purpose or reason, creating a reason for himself that was pure evil, and living for the sake of destruction following the path of the beast. He was a pure existance, one of pure evil, he lived by the simplest of things that exist, simply, by following his instincts and whims doing as he wished allowing no one to stand in his path not even this man. Aion had no plans to change, nor would he ever, the only thing left was to kill, to murder this man before. Ruthlessly attacking until he ceased to exist, showing no mercy or caring. The Captain Commander before him was an obstacle just like any other, nothing more and nothing less, he wouldn't deal with him in any different way, jsut as any other creature to come before the former Vasto Lorde. Logic had no place in battle, however, with any creature that possessed human intellect it was an unavoidable encounter, thus despite that fact, logic was still used, even by Aion. Normally, any creature who used such a thing was disadvantaged against one who used pure primitive instincts, however, for some such as Aion who used a potent combination, it was undeniably a powerful combination.

He sneered.

" Be they Gods or Devils, anything that stands in my path will meet their demise, and the land be annihilated so it may bear no fruit of life...." He stated.

" I do not have that arrogance some of my kind have, I don't believe i'm the most powerful creature, or, that I cannot be beaten. There are some out there that might exceed my power, or, perhaps are my equal, maybe you are, maybe not. I'm different from anything that you've faced, I assure you of that, boy. I can tell, despite being Captain Commander, you do not have the feeling of someone who has lived in the dark side of life, a killer, that of an old being......Well, no matter. None of that really matters now, does it. I follow the simplest path possible, despite it being that of a beast, I am following my instincts and even against someone stronger that could kill me. I will not falter. I will not fear death. I will continue ahead, and to do so, rack up as high of a body count as need be. Life is a game. That is all it is," Aion firmly stated.

He disappeared.

Aion disappeared in a single instant, moving faster than the eye could see he appeared behind Shin, his razor sharp talons pointed out towards the Captain Commanders back, attempting to impale the man with his claws. His wounds had been healed due to the release of his zanpaktou, but more importantly, his arm had regenerated thanks to his power of high speed regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2