Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito

Saito

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Within the 13 court guard squads, I reside in the head office of the 7th division.

.:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Empty
PostSubject: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:20 am

A portal opened on ground level just between an alley, Captain Saito
stepped through it. There was an army of Menos storming the streets before
him, his eyes flickered wide, only to lower in a calm and serious demeanor.

“Is this Karakura Town, or Hueco Mundo?” a thunderous clash befell
the wall to the right of him as he clenched an angry fist near it.

“Why hasn’t Seireitei been informed of this! Shouldn’t there already be
protecting this sector?!” he shook his head, there was no use crying
over spilled milk, the conditions were what they were. He reached into his
robe removing a small communication device channeled to the soul society; he would
need to call for reinforcements immedi-… Suddenly the buildings surrounding him
crushed down on him, he flashed stepped forward avoiding the calamity by a hair.
He glared up at three large Gillian class Menos that had spotted him.

“Did they sense my spiritual energy when I arrived?”
He then searched for the communication device… it had been flattened in the
Wreckage, it seemed he would need to wait for Waka in order to inform the Seireitei.
His eyes shut evenly as the Menos swarmed to engage, instead of drawing his
Zanpakutou, he took on a traditional close range martial art stance rather than any zanjutsu pose.

“It seems I have no choice but to fight. You are no different from any other opponents,
I will not fight you with any intentions of holding back” at this point the three charged inward at
Saito, he vanished appearing at the rear on one of the menos, his spiritual pressure increased
throwing the menos to the ground, he then punched at the back of its head, his fist pierced
through, destroying its mask on the other side.

His energy rose once more pushing the two remaining menos back, only it seemed the more
energy he released, the more menos he drew in, in time he found himself utterly surrounded by
most of the army in the near area. He stood alone in the middle of the anarchy
“Impossible” he murmured
reaching down for the hilt of his Zanpakutou with a clenching frown upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:17 pm

Tierra has sensed a rapid increase in spirtual pressure, much greater than his own. Tierra looked to see a Captain slaying a single meno. "I had no clue they would show up so fast." Tierra said looking on in amusment as the Captain was soon surrounded. This entire senario was a mute effort at best he thought, however he was not about to let anyone stop this so soon. "I guess I'd better keep the big dogs at bay for now." Tierra said as he raised his spiritual pressure, enough to force the menos to back away from the Captain.

His spiritual would still seem insignificant amongst the rest of the hollows. Even showing his full power, without the surrounding hollows. His retsu would seem like an ordinary Fraccion class Arrancar. In this case TIerra decided to use that to his advantage and attack head on. Tierra used sonido appear in front of the captain, grabbing the arm that was pressed on drawing his sword. "Now why do you guys seem to show up every time this particular city is attacked? Things are starting to follow a pattern here, so I hope you don't mind if I end it." Tierra said with a smirk, looking the shinigami dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Koto

Koto

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:09 pm

[OOC: Hope you don't mind Koto butting in here. XD;]

The masks of two of the Menos suddenly cracked and broke, the creatures falling with holes in their heads. The cause of this was revealed as they disappeared. A tall, thin girl, dressed unnaturally for the warm weather, stood there with her right arm raised, her index finger extended. There was no sign of any weapon on her, but she was panting slightly, as if she'd been running or something. Her dark, blue-gray eyes flicked down to the scene of the Espada facing off against the Shinigami captain, though she didn't actually know what they were. Sure, she'd seen the black-grabbed people before, but that didn't mean she'd taken the time to talk to them to find out what they were. Her finger lowered, shifting to point at the Espada. He felt dark to her, and so naturally, he was the one she would target.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Location : Within the 13 court guard squads, I reside in the head office of the 7th division.

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:09 pm

OOC: Oh no! the more the merrier, despite what this post is going to imply ;-)

Saito noted the attire of the rambunctious figure heading his way,
He watched as it tamed the Menos surrounding him and ultimately drew to a conclusion

“That speed, those garments, judging by the hole in the center of his chest and his
size, he is undoubtedly a Vasto Lorde-class, an Arrancar”
It was then The Arrancar made contact with him
grabbing set arm. A sweat fell from his face as a sharp feeling of
uncertainty entered his mind.

“We Shinigami hold no favoritism over sectors in the human realm, I suppose I could
Ask why you Hollow seem to always attack this particular sector?”
he faintly lowered his eyes but by the time he had reopened them, he had vanished reappearing at a crouch
in attempts to trip the Arrancar, he planted one arm on the ground and spun at a vast
pace the kick aimed for the his legs. The Crash of two menos mask being crushed
alarmed Saito, he gazed up to find what looked like a human girl
“what a bizarre spiritual flow”
she drew near, judging by the fact she had killed the hollow it felt safe to assume she
could be considered as an ally, but the risk was just too great, the captain shouted

“Woman! This is no place for you, not only are your opponents Gillian-class Menos,
but I believe this is an Arrancar before me…something far far worst”
Though he was impressed by her skill, and the fact she was able to see them, he would
not allow a civilian to be harmed under any sense of false protocol.
Back to top Go down
Koto

Koto

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:01 am

Koto shook her head, dark bangs brushing over her eyes, despite being pinned by her hat. "Damare," she said, making it clear that she wouldn't be told to leave. It was her decision to be there, and nothing was going to change her mind. Her pointed finger suddenly left the white-grabbed man, raising up at another Menos. The air seemed to compress under the force which shot forth from her finger tip, before the third Menos went down under the force of her power. The creatures weren't that smart, and of course, didn't even think to dodge the blue tinted energy.

[OOC: Damare translates to either "be quiet" or "shut up". I think we can assume that Koto meant the second. Also, I apologize for posting out of turn. ^^;]
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Tierra took the kick coming towards his legs, falling to the ground. However Tierra soon caught himself with one arm, and propelled himself into the air. "It's a nice area, low property values. Plus odds have when we're done here you know they'll just rebuild." Tierra said still joking about the situation. Another had joined, however Tierra was uninterested in fighting two opponents. With a snap of his fingers a wall of menos separated him and Saito from the woman. Tierra used the pressure under his feet to use sonido, and arrived behind Saito. However this time he moved a hair faster. Would he notice the change however?

Tierra snapped his fingers again ordering another group of menos to fire a cero in front of Saito, while Tierra held out his right arm from behind. He pointed out two fingers towards Saito, as a bright concentration of red energy formed at his fingertips. "You might want to look in front of you" Tierra said, assuming that Saito had only noticed his movements, and not the menos in front of him. Tierra then let loose a mediocore cero at best from his fingertips. It was pointless to think of this as a killing blow, but it would still hurt if connected.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:33 am

Saito shrugged at the girls response, a tad relieved that if nothing else, he had forewarned her. The wall of Menos separated the two at the arrancars whim, Saito calmly reached down unsheathing his Zanpakutou, seemingly ignoring his surrounding.
“As you wish woman, Please kill as many Menos as you can, I will fend off the
Arrancar for as long as possible” it was then the barrage of menos before him
fired off cero, his spirual pressure rose once more
“Konki, are you prepared” he muttered to the soul slayer. In a flash of light he swatted the incoming burst up into the air with all his might “Woman, Incase you die…What is your name?” *Blurb!*
“Argh…” Saito took one step forth as smoke escaped his back from Tierra’s
cunning assault, he turned to Tierra

“That Sonido…It was a bit faster than the one you used before Arrancar” he smiled
“When you first arrived I was sure It wouldn’t be hard to defeat you, but If your just going to keep getting faster, I’ll have to presume you’re the most powerful opponent I’ve ever faced, and proceed accordingly”
He took on his Zanjutsu stamce before the arrancar. Confident that the menos behind him would soon be dealt with by Koto
yet and still he had a plan if that were to fail

“You’ll be the first Arrancar I have ever had the displeasure to duel, though I am
Well taught of your kind’s technique and origin… tell me Arrancar, Are you an Espada?”
He vanished by shunpo into the air above where he stood over the heads of the menos surrounding Tierra. “He boxed himself in, now’s my chance!”
Saito tossed his Zanpakutou high into the air in order to free his hands for a brief moment
"Hadō 88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy cut down towards
Tierra resulting in an enormous explosion, severing several menos as well. he Caught his his Sword
seconds later"
Back to top Go down
Koto

Koto

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:15 am

"...Koto," the black-haired girl replied, then, seemingly following orders, shot that strange energy off at more of the Menos, her shots quick and precise with such huge targets. Each near invisible shot killed another Menos, and within a minute, she'd taken out ten. However, she was panting heavily by that point, the shots taking their tole on her body.

She dropped her arm, placing a hand on her chest as she attempted to recover from the fatigue that had hit her. Her chest hurt, and she couldn't seem to get enough air. However, she didn't panic, simply stuffing her other hand into her pocket and retrieved a bubble packet of white gel-cap pills. This was something she was used to, obviously.

The packet only had three pills left in it after she popped one out and took it, shoving the rest back into her pocket before hastily dodging a cero from one of the remaining Menos. That Menos soon fell to her power, too. It was too easy to hit and kill such enormous targets.
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:29 pm

The Shinigami had doged the attack, and the girl had dispatched many of the menos. However the gilr's energy seemed to fade for a moment. Tierra hated killing wemon, so in many senarios would do whatever was nessesary not to harm them. Tierra lifted one hand momentarilly, halting many of the menos from advancing on to her position, yet many were still activly persuing her. Tierra gave a slight laugh towards the shinigami. His hypothosis was correct in assuming that he was an espada. However he wasn't about to give that away. "Does it really matter what I am? You people are always so quick with the formalities. Yet you never really understand the situation. Even if there is a larger plan, even if I was the cero espada himself. That information is useless to you if you die here." Tierra said with a large smile. He never did understand the need to know an opponents name, or rank. "However I can assure you I'm not the strongest opponent you've ever faced......well not yet anyway." Tierra said as the Shinigami began his assault . This time however Tierra just stood, as he took the blast head on.

The force of the blast was enough to knock Tierra back about a hundred feet or so. As his body flew out of the smoke, Tierra's body seemed to be unscratched with the exception of a few burn marks. He could now feel much more power flowing through his body. "Good, but not great." Tierra thought. His body absorbed the force of the attack, however he was still prone to burns. Yet burns from a medium level kido spell, weren't as bad as they could be and were worth putting up with.

Tierra pointed two fingers towards Saito. This time the energy in which he formed arround his fingertips was a dark violet color, and formed much quicker than the one before. This was his real cero, that could only be used once he had abosrbed enough power. Since the fight had begun Tierra's power had jumped, from a lowly fraccion, to that of a low ranking Espada. Tierra unleashed the violet ray, which was much stronger than the one he had fired earlier. This ray was greater in density, speed, and force.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 am

“Koto…That’s a good name, I can do nothing but respect her valor” he thought. He turned his attention down to his opponent
“What you just said, It’s precisely the reason why we introduce ourselves during a battle
So that if we should die, the moment it happens… we are well aware of the one who took our life, but if we prevail that opponents name will never be forgotten” He sighed
“I’d hate to judge your entire species on your lack of honor…It’s just something most warriors can respect if nothing else”
The nameless hollow began to charge his cero
“Konki, lend a helping hand…” his shikai then activated, the Zanpakutou
Melding with his hand becoming a sort of armored gauntlet

“My name Is Saito, captain 7 of the 13 court guard squads”
The dark violet cero soared toward him.
He reached out clutching the orb within his armored mitt, illuminating rays pierced
Through the cracks of each finger, the force of impact drew him several yards into the air, but soon he was able to divert the powerful blast into the air.

Saito watched the Arrancar carefully this attack
“I see… It’s just as before” he contemplated back to when he had first attacked Tierra, after taking on the captains Kick, his speed increased once then, and then there was the matter of the first cero, it was much weaker in comparison to the one seconds ago, but this was only subsequent to him taking the Hadō spell head on, an attack that surely could have been avoided with his level of speed. His eyes widened “Could it be…” he clenched his chin from his position in the air, quietly preparing to set a hypothesis into motion, it was too soon for him to be certain of anything, but with the next attack he would be sure.
He vanished, reemerging before the Arrancar delivering a powerful thrust directed at Tierra face, his armored fist would tighten seconds before impact, retsu burst from behind his knuckles thus quickening the thrust tenfold,
“Where the hell is Waka, If my theory is correct, I’ll need to contact Seireitei about lifting the power restriction” were his only thoughts before collision.
Back to top Go down
Koto

Koto

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:02 am

Of course, Koto's sharp ears picked up Saito's words. Her hearing and sight were really the only senses she had that still worked reliably. Taste and scent seemed to come and go, and sometimes she couldn't feel anything either. "...Sai...to..." she murmured that name, storing it in her mind, though she doubted she would ever meet the man again after this. Enough time had been taken to recover, and her hand lifted, pointed finger aimed at another Menos. She shot, killing the beast before an irritated expression flitted across her face for a split second.

Once again, Koto's pointed finger targeted the white garbed figure, though this time, she took a shot at him, quickly following up by taking out another Menos that was in the process of charging a cero to fire at her.
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:25 am

Tierra had almost completely forgotten about the woman, before a peircing light came rushing towards him. Tierra dodged the shot, via moving his head and chest slightly to the right. However as he was in the process of dodgeing, Saito amerged in front of him. Now he was using his shikai, and delivered an extreamly large hit to TIerra's face.

Tierra's body flew backwards several hundred yards, before being stopped by a building. Tierra's body crashed inside, about half way up. Nothing could be seen inside the hole, it had appeared as if Tierra had acutally been put down permenately. After a few moments the menos in the area began to turn towards the building. The remaining menos began charging Ceros aimed at the hole in which Tierra lay.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:08 am

“Hmph? Why are the Menos aiming in that direction… unless”
Saito’s eyes Flared open with surprise, he glared at Koto
“We cannot allow those Menos to fire upon that Arrancar!”
He then dashed towards them.
“Oh no you don’t… ‘Gran Tiro!” A white orb of dense reiastu, harboring a small red sphere in its center was fired from his palm;
it tore through a great deal of the Gillian
before they could release their cero blast, the vaporous trail left behind from the
‘Gran Tiro’ slowly eat away at the flesh of those remaining, but the toxins wouldn’t
Be fatal it was up to Koto to finish the rest off.
Saito struggled to keep his breath; this was one of the minor effects of his shikai.
He made his way towards the hole from which Tierra laid dormant

“You can quit pretending now… you and I both know it would take a lot more than that to finish something like you off for good, assuming you can die…”
He continued strolling to the hole
“I suspected something was strange, but it was the Menos that gave you away
in the end…I realize now, the secret behind your power, Arrancar”
He took in a deep breath composing himself for the time
“You thrive off of pain… isn’t that right? The more damage we affect on you
The stronger you become; My specialty is in hand to hand combat, within martial arts
It is key to first read your opponents persona, or emotions… with that comes their
tactics, which essentially leads to learning precisely how they operate, from the way you
crack jokes all the way down to how your ability works”
He sighs, as his steel gauntlet moved to the rear of his head where
he faintly began to scratch

“Aside from all that…I believe that you wanted me to figure it out this entire
time, you’re a narcissist… in the end you knew there would be nothing I could do to beat you”
It was although he had met his match, him this was what happened when an overwhelming force, met an immovable object, it seemed the two were destined to do this forever
Back to top Go down
Koto

Koto

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:42 am

The words, although they reached Koto's ears, didn't seem to effect her any, as she didn't move to attack right away. Finally, though, as Saito attacked, she seemed to get the hint, taking out the last of the Menos in that area before sinking to her knees, a wet cough spilling from her mouth. The price of using her power. It was slowly, and painfully, killing her. Taking a moment to recover, Koto stood again, stumbling a little as she walked closer to the building that Saito was by. The building that the other man was inside of. She had no reason to stay, now that the Menos were gone... but still, she moved forward, intent on the man inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:41 pm

"Riciprocate, Piel irrompible" Tierra said, as his body became covered in silver scales. A large ammount of retsu pushed through the hole inside the building. Within an instant a large booming sound could be hear behind Saito as Tierra appeared swinging his tail downward towards Saito's back, as he bit the inside of his mouth. It was the only way he could obtain the blood he needed. Tierra then spat the blood on to his hand, as he outstreached it towards Koto. However his aim was for the croweded street behind her. "I'd stop this if I were you." Tierra stated as a small dark violet light could be seen pulsating within his palm. Small though it may be, it held an enormous ammount of power. Tierra released the violet light beam, which grew in size and power that only a gran rey cero could.
Back to top Go down
Koto

Koto

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:22 am

[OOC: Seeing as Saito seems disinclined to post, I'll just take my turn.]

Koto's eyes widened fractionally, but instead of dodging with no care for the people behind her, she moved into the attack's path, thrusting her right hand out toward it. Unfocused, the energy flew wild, striking the energy of the Espada's attack. It disappated the attack to the point where it wouldn't kill her to be hit by it. A second unfocused burst was loosed, weakening Tierra's attack more, though she didn't have the time or energy to loose a third before she was hit. A pained cry escaped her lips, and she went down, a combination of exhaustion and the hit serving to knock the black-haired girl out of commission for the time being.

[OOC2: It'll take about three or four post rounds for Koto to recover enough to get up, so go ahead and post away. I won't be posting until the appropriate amount of turns for her to recover have passed. Just please try to avoid killing her. x_x]
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:15 am

OOC: (Alright now, I am sorry if anyone in this topic finds my appearance to their disliking, once again sorry. Now i'm sure you're wondering just why a cold espada like myself would leave Koto alive and not attack her, as defenseless as she is. The reason are as follow. (1) This is an entry post and i find it difficult to attack in those at times, i don't know why but i just do. (2) I wanted to try role playing Aion's eccentric side of his personailty because i have never role played as him yet, leaving out this post of course. Now my next post will have blood and death to spare so fret not, the fun and carnage is just beginning)

IC:

He was aware that a couple of the espada were causing havoc, and couldn't be more pleased at the fact. Gillan class menos had been set free in karakura and Tierra was with them, along with what appeared to be a human whom was spiritually aware and quite capable. Last but not least a shinigami captain had arrived onto the choatic scene, of course it could have been much worse had he brought along Adjuchas Class Menos: much more of a challenge to fight back. It was obvious a Gilllan was no match for a captain of the gotei thirteen, evident by how easily they died by his hand. Soon a fight ensured the captain against Tierra and the Girl against the Gillan Menos, it was a very interesting scene to watch at the very least amusing. Aion had been watching for while making sure to keep his distance and reiatsu fully contained, for one thing this entire fight would take awhile and another reason was that he wished to watch without them noticing his presence.

Tierra was more than a match for these two would be opponents there was not only any need for him to get involved, but the simple fact that he had already released his true power; his resurrecion meant this little game was about over. Or so it seem. The girl had apparently reached her limits and was down for the count, however one thing was often overlooked; the stubborness some humans had and their persistant will. The spiritual power some possessed gave them enhanced recovery powers or often some other form of abnormal ability, and normally kept them alive longer than ordinary human beings.

"Heh. Now now this is getting interesting. What will you do captain? human? Will you die so easily. Bullshit, not when the fun is just beginning." Aion mumbled to himself.

He wasn't anywhere close the fighting and was only as close as he needed to be in order to see, but that was until he decided to pay the fighters a visit. Aion moved through the air not with Sonido but at normal speed; not wasting a moment. Although he didn't make a point of arrogantly releasing his reiatsu into the surroundings as if he were trying to prove his strength, but the arrancars simple spiritual presence was clearly noticable just by being in the area. Closer. Stronger. The presence became more and more noticable as he approached the area in which the fight was taking place. Finally, he had arrived. Aion was in sight of the others, to be certain the area in which he landed was next to the fallen human girl; Koto.

"A selfless action, how foolish little girl. Why, had you done the smart thing and avoided that, you might still be in the game. Now now, I suppose the biggest threat as of now is that fool of a shinigami. Ehhh, Tierra is perfectly capable of handling such a person. I think i'll just watch." Aion spoke in a playful tone.

Bending down to his knees Aion patted Koto on the head with his left hand, it was quite the unexpected action one could say but he wasn't ready to kill her just yet after all the game was only just beginning. A strage smile came over Aion face, standing to his feet he replaced both hand to their respective pockets. Walking seven feet away from Koto and towards the other two, Aion stopped the smile still across his face.

" Yes for now I shall just watch. Nothing more and nothing less, that will do."
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:47 pm

OOC: I'm terribly sorry for the delay, I've been really sick lately, and could only bring myself to login but not post...I believe I owe you an apology as well Aion.

Being dealt a hefty blow to the rear, Saito pummeled forth tearing the streets ahead as he bounced further and further down the road.
He promptly flipped up in attempts to regain

His footing.Argh..Cough* he spat up blood; the slash engraved across his back had torn through the very threads that covered him.
“Looks like I must’ve struck a nerve, Eh Arrancar!?” he smiled.
“He’s serious now…not only was he fast enough to get behind me, but he was swift in delivering a blow before
I could even comprehend what was happening”

Blood then began uncontrollably spraying from the opening on his back, he fell to a knee. He had nearly blacked out, when suddenly a new spiritual presence had surfaced, he looked up to see yet another Arrancar had appeared, possibly more powerful than the one he had been dueling.
His eyes lifted, a thunderous booming sound shattered buildings in the distance, the unwavering pressure of Saito’s spiritual energy suddenly drummed down upon the pavement below him, creating a large crater
“Waka, you did it” he was of course referring to the restriction placed on their powers when initially entering the human realm, they had at last been released. He stood, but it seemed as though he only lowered further into the ground, as the crater widened from his vast spiritual energy, soon nothing but dust began
Swarming about the vicinity obscuring his image, only one thing could be heard
“Ban…Kai"
"It'll be nearly impossible to beat him through brute force, My kido isn’t the best… but it may be the only way to be able to deal with him, and have energy to spare for the other one… Koto has nearly given out, it’s fine though…this isn’t her duty”
Saito vanished, reemerging directly in front of Tierra, with his palm stretched out before him

“At this range not ever you should be able to…Bakudo #4!”
The spell commenced in binding the Arrancar’s arms, with an energy rope, making it impossible to move.
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Tierra smirked at the shinigami's remarks. "Nah you just happened to catch wind of my ability, so why not show you my real one. In this form the ammount of energy i absorbe increases dramatically." Tierra said looking down on the crater he created with saito's body. He then felt a strange increase from that spot. "His limit is off." Tierra thought. But before Tierra could react to it, Saito was behind him. A yellow rope of energy entangled his arms, as he was helpless to move the top half of his body. Tierra immediately jumped backwards, taking a strong stance with his feet. "So what now shinigami? Binding my arms won't stop me from absorbing your attacks, or even....." Tierra began to say, as the scales of the tip of his tail sharpened to a point. Tierra then thrusted his tail in Saito's direction. "Making my own."However Tierra knew the odds of hitting with such an attack weren't very good. But as the tail got closer Tierra shed many scales that would be set to explode, even if the shinigami were to dodge he'd be hit by several granade like explosions.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:55 am

“Damn… that level of Kido didn’t slow him down much at all”
His eyes shifted back to the newly arrived Arrancar
“At this rate even if I do manage to kill the prior espada, that one shouldn’t have any problems at all finishing me off… but… then there’s also the matter of this eerie feeling… it’s as though my death is guaranteed If I were to keep this up”
He sighed as his shoulders began to relax, Tierras response seemed to somehow take the edge off, and they were two sides of the same coin after all.
He rested his eyes momentarily

“Arrancar! I’m going to kill the both of you shortly”
He of course had no means of doing so, but hopefully this would distract them both long enough for the girl
to escape, or at least this was what Saito prayed she would realize. It was then Tierra’s
tail swung towards him, he leapt back swiftly dodging it, but the scales that flung out
exploded just before his chest. He vanished in the aftermath of the explosion, appearing
in the sky above by shunpo. Blood dripped from his torn open attire and scarred chest

“I wasn’t expecting a hidden attack embedded in his tail” He smiled Lend your arms
His bankai began to take shape the silver rim once at his wrist, swelled up to both of his shoulder blades, and the visible, vaporous of reiastu now spewed from his knuckle region, as well his elbows, where an octagon shaped opening is placed. The two large white flames flourished from behind his shoulders. “Corte” a 2 Âœ ft long blade completely derived from densely compressed spiritual energy as dense as a Zanpakutou that hovered just above his knuckles, bedding at the silver wrist band.
“Before I end the both of your lives… I’ll ask again, what is your purpose here, I was told
Vasto lorde were a lot smarter than run-of-the-mill hollow, don’t tell me you did all this just to prove your existence to the world, or something lame like that?”
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:16 am

OOC:( Forgive the shitty quality of this post, haven't had much sleep lately and been working like a dog. Just haven't been up to my normal standards lately. Anyways, my apologies.)

IC:

Blood sparying from wounds leaking onto the battlefield, thundering sounds as the fight was nearing its climax or so it seemed, but things weren't always so simple. Aion trained his sights intently on Saito, the words 'Ban-kai' ringing throughout his mind, and at last the true fight began; the shinigami had been granted the full release of his power at last. It wasn't enough, this display was still not enough, Tierra by all means could destroy an opponent of this level; it was a given. However, the shinigami's words were a bit, ignorant. Aion wasn't at all intimidated at the mans speech much less angered, it wasn't as though he could actually kill them. The scene was boring and dry by now, Aion decided it was time to spice things up a bit; thought it was ridiculous. Yes, ridiculous was the word that ran through Aion's mind at that very moment, this idiotic human who came to a battlefield with such weak power, and this man, this shinigami who seemed not to know the true face of Evil.

"Need you ask such a stupid question? Not only would it do you no good to know, but someone like you would not understand. We are here to simply enjoy outselves in the wonderful scene of death and carnage, nothing more and nothing less. Ah, Yes the weather is nice as well," Aion stated half heartedly.

Walking backwards a few feet, Aion stood mere inches from the crowed of people the girl had save but moments ago.

"Why would we care about others knowing our existance, such a thing is meaningless and completely retarded. No one gives a damn about you shinigami, or anyone else for that matter. We just exist and do as we please. But alas, it would seem that you have forgotten what we represent. Coming here with such small power, and this girl here with a power so small that a mere trash like Gillan can exhaust it. That fact alone show that you have no taste for battle or war, well enough words, actions speak louder and I don't feel like talking anymore. Allow me to show you what we are, the genuine article," Aion said, walking towards a human man from the crowd.

In a swift and instantaneous movement, the white haired Espada grabbed the man by the throat, lifting the limp body off the ground. Aion gripped his Zanpaktou and slowly began to skin the man alive, first his skin then his flesh, and finally skinning the muscles one by one the razor-sharp end of his blade, slowly tourtureing the human all the while grinning with glee; the cold expression never left his face. Crimson droplets dancing in the air, blood that sparyed without end trickling in a rain of flesh and meat chunks, even Aion's clothes were not spared from the crimson water. Tightening his grip around the victums wind-pipe, slowly breaking his neck and cutting off the air-supply. It was surely an agonizing slow death, yet Aion showed not even a flinch it was obvious he cared nothing for life, almost like he was playing a game. Lifeless and limp, it was obvious the outcome was death for the human; he had not even a chance. A sickening crunch echo through the air, Aions palm thrusted throught the human mans chest, tightly gripping his heart. Walking slowly still holding tight to the man, he dangled the lifeless body over Koto, squeezing his plam around the heart and forcefully pushing his arm upwards ripping the human man in two; from the stomach to the very top of his head. A rain of blood and disembodied flesh chunks falling onto the yound human girl, Koto.

If there was one thing that needed to be clear here, it was what the Espada were capable of, and the fact that these two had no bussiness being on the battlefield; it didn't matter however. Covered in blood, not a single inch of Aion's body was free of the humans blood. Aion gave Saito a cold look, pointing his right fore-finger towards the remaining humans, golden reiatsu gathered forming an orb. It was an obvious fact for anyone who had fought hollows countless times before, that the technique Aion was about to use was in fact; a cero. Aion look at his targets instead he kept a cold state towards Saito. The cero finished charging as the golden dense energy blasted out and towards the intended target, obliterating the humans without a trace. Aion kept his reiatsu skillfully concealed, he didn't want to give any idea to his opponent about how strong he was, but enough was enough; game time was over. " Now listen here my friend, it is the other way around. It is I who will kill you," Aion said, disappearing in a single movement of Sonido, and reappearing in the air around seven feet behind Saito.

If one thing could be said about Aion, it was that he wouldn't let a target get away even if it meant butting in to anothers fight. He thought it unwise to let it drag on until others get wind of the conflict and joined in, even though he enjoyed a good fight it would prove troublesome, and they would all die sooner or later anyways. Aion began to lift the limits he had placed on his reiatsu in order to conceal it, soon..enormous amounts of force were generated into the air, a terrible force of massive proportion..Calm and controlled, yet cold and violent at the same time. He wielded his zanpaktou in one hand, his right hand to be exact. The large Dai-katana with a snow white feet blade, both exceptionally thick, and incredibly long..eight foot blade. The sword lept with an odd red aura, reaction to Aions blood lust. Bringing the sword over-head Aion swung the blade quickly down across the length if Saito's back, attempting to cut him in two....
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:03 pm

"Shin had arrived in Karakura town, due to being told of an espada's release. Before hand he had no clue that the arrancar present were even of fraccion level, let alone Espada. Shin quickly found his way to the battlefeild, witnesseing the massacre taking place by the unressurected arrancar. His retsu seemed quite weak in comparison to the other, or at least until he made his move. Shin felt a gigantic increase in the monster's power, as he went to attack his fellow captian. "Shine through the darkness" Shin said, drawing his zanpaktou as it faded into a mist of diamond dust.

Shin used shunpo, arriving in front of the raging espada's blade, forming the diamond dust into a half circle that curved in front of the incoming sword. As the blade pressed down agains the newly formed diamond shield, it cracked slightly. "It was the best i could do in such a short ammount of time, but a one handed sword cut should never crack my sheild, even if it is a hair." Shin thought, realising the emense power of the arrancar before him. Shin pointed on of his hands behind him towards the already released arrancar. "Art of binding #75 Gochūtekkan" Shin whispered, still making eye contact with the arrancar in front of him. Five large, thick pillers quickly crashed down on top of the other arrancar. "Saito, I may need your help on this one." Shin said, as the diamond shield began to fade back into dust and back into his sword. Shin then broke the rest of the sheild and swung his sword forward, firing a slash of diamond dust that would cut like a saw towards what appeared to be the stronger of the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:44 am

Before Saito might begin to react to the devastating assault, to his surprise
It had been defended before colliding. The young Captain gazed in shock
as no other then Shin had appeared on the battlefield

“Shin-sama” he muttered. “If the Commander is here, then the threat is more grave than I’d originally considered” He glared up toward the Arrancar who had displayed such menace to the human realm in only a short time of arriving, Saito wondered if perhaps through his bluff he had caused deaths that could have been avoided otherwise; nevertheless nothing good would come from self-loathing in a time like this, nor would
he reflect on dying, this was but an escape route from the situation at hand.
His glowing blade took form before him as he prepared profoundly for a technique.

“Such amusement a creature, will eventually consume them…you enjoy scenes of death and carnage? We are the death bringers Arrancar, prepare for self delight”
He spit towards the ground, disappearing for a moment only to resurface near Shin “Commander, I will gladly aid you” he watched the momentarily pinned down Tierra. It was time for the final act of their match.
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:28 am

OOC:( I'd imagin that since Koto isn't gonna post again, that it would be my turn correct? Anyhow, here it is I have posted.)

Another formerly unknown presence had arrived on battfield, releasing it's zanpaktou at once as a mass of strange diamond like mist had appeared. The shinigami used Shunpo in order to get in front of and block Aion's attack, using the same odd mist as a shield of some sort. Aion took a swift hasted measure of caution at that moment, pulling back his blade, he flew backwards a few feet keeping his distance. He momentarily shifted his gaze on Tierra, who had been bound by the shinigami's high level bakudo, it was a disappointment of limitless proportions, but punishment for his carelessness would have to wait. Aion's eye-contact returned to the shinigami whom had arrived moments ago, a cold stare watching his every move, though not taking his concentration off the other captain. The atypical diamond--like shield had began fade back into strange mist yet again, and finally into the shinigami's zanpaktou. Calmly watching, Aion noticed that Shin had begun his attack, a slash of the odd dust came flying towards him. He had wondered what this strange substance was made of, but immediately shurgged off the thought, figuring it would be better to keep his distance and not get hit by it. Aion thrusted his finger in the direction of the diamond-dust mist, golden reiatsu formed into an orb becoming dense and powerful. The cero rapidly gathered reiatsu and reiryoku before blasting in a golden wide-arc towards the diamond-dust, colliding with, and hopefully stopping the attack, but just in case he changed his position to ten feet higher into the air.

"Bakudo number 75 eh? Thats some pretty high level kido you've got there, that must mean that you're at least a captain. Or am I wrong?" Aion remarked, although he wasn't asking a question, by his manner of speech it appeared as if he was.

Aion nipped his finger with the edge of his zanpaktou, crimson blood dripped from the small cut, he pointed his open left palm towards the air in a melodramatic fashion. It was obvious to Aion, what he was dealing with would be a shinigami captain and the captain commander of the soul society. He wasn't entirely assured of it, but by the way the other one spoke to him, and the use of formal suffixes, made it o'so clear. Aquamarine tinted reiatsu gathered in the palm of Aion's left hand, forming and condensing much in the same way as before, only this time the sheer amount of power gathered was far more massive. It was too massive to be considered an ordinary cero, and in fact was that of a gran ray cero, the espadas cero. Aion glared coldly at shin, he walked forwards in mid air ten or so feet above the shinigami. " Well, you've got my attention with your little monkey act. Eh? Captain commander? Am I right? If so, why don't you show me what you have trash," Aion mocked, looking towards the other captain, Saito. " Death bringers? A bunch of self-proclaimed idiots if you ask me, i'm pretty sure you captains love your meetings don't you, so called protectors of souls who don't bother showing up. Awwww, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside how much you all care, i'm going to take a wild guess and say this. Your feeling some guilt aren't you? For your stupidity and arrogance, for your act of goading bluff," Aion teased, grinning with a devilish smile.

Aion lowered down from the higher altitude in which he stood, now on eye level with the two shinigami face to face, he stood but mere feet from Shin and Saito." Fine, since we are all ready to begin this little dance, I suppose i'll introduce myself now. Tertium Aion, Cero espada and leader of the espada at your service," Aion said, his reiatsu growing massively. The farce was over and now the serious fight would begin, Aion no longer hid the extent of his power, letting it all loose. Street lamps bent ripping up and out from the ground, nearby windows shattered, buildings cracks falling apart with ease under the pressure. Saito, Shin, and Aion stood in the center of the storm that was Aion's reiatsu, whilst the gran rey cero contined to charge, Aion sped towards Shin and Saito slashing his large dai-katana one handed towards them both. One slash at each across their mid-section, attempting to gut them with his large and thick zanpaktou blade.
Back to top Go down
Koto

Koto

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:52 am

[OOC: Koto's gonna be smart for once and get her arse outta here...]

With out a sound, Koto stirred, finally opening her eyes. Realizing that she must have passed out, she began to push herself up, only to have it come to her attention that not only was she laying in, but she herself was covered in gore. Eyes widening fractionally, she finished pushing herself up, then took stalk of the situation.

There were now two men in black kimono with white haori and two with odd fragments of what appeared to be masks or some sort of bone. One of them was bound, but the other, who introduced himself as Tertium Aion, was suddenly displaying a vast amount of power, which caused her to have to move away quickly. That much force was too much for the raven-haired girl. Street lamps were bending and tearing from the ground, windows shattering, and buildings were collapsing under the man's spiritual pressure.

Looking down, Koto saw the pavement cracking. A frown bit at the corners of her lips. She may have been able to aid in the take down of the huge creatures and the first white garbbed man... but this was no place for her now. Raising her hand, she fired one last time, aiming at the bound man, then turned and hurried away. It was time to go.

~~~> Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~   .:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Catastrophe in Karakura Town~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next