Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou] Empty
PostSubject: Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]   Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:18 am

Name: [Enzeru] { Angel }

Manifestation: Unlike all, Shuei shares two manifestation within his zanpakutou. Two women named Lilith and Morrigan. These two are like sisters basically. One sharing a kind heart while the other shares dark intentions. Both considered Succubus due to their outer appeal. Awkwardly when they form together they really do turn into an Angel.
Spoiler:

Shikai Release Phrase: [Fall, Enzeru]

Bankai Release Phrase: [Bankai, Rosanzerusu] { Los Angeles - "The Angels" }

Element: [Dark, Light, Illusions, and Reiatsu]

Level: [Bankai]
-------------------------------------
Sealed Zanpakutou: [From the carbon steel 26" forged blade to the distinctive hamon. Both the handle and the saego are wrapped in a beautiful deep -blue cotton cord matching Morrigan's persona and attitude of being cold-hearten.]

Shikai: [Shuei swiftly moves his blade around his wrist. Causing the blade to release out a light glowing crimson color of a shadow and reiatsu. Making the blade glow violet afterward. Nothing else changes besides the blade glowing a violet or crimson color.]

Shikai Ability: [During the shikai phase in a crimson glow, if Shuei manages to hit an opponent he is able to drain Reiatsu from the user depending on the blood upon the blade or how long the blade slices through the skin. That is Morrigan's effect. Lilith on the other hand, when the blade glows violet he is able to heal himself or alleys and enemies from all afflictions. Afflictions in this way are poison, viruses, things that do not belong to your body and it's DNA. Even friendly ones to themselves that do not correspond to what was naturally there. What it means for friendly is that if you place a certain type of drug into yourself this skill will remove it permanently along with oher afflictions.
Shuei may only heal himself for 3 posts and others for 2 posts per topic. As far with how much it heals it depends on the post. 1st post will heal 25%, 2nd will go to 65%, and 3rd will go to 95% from any damage that isn't fatal. Same applies for the alley except it'll only go up to 65%.]

===============================================================
Bankai: [His katana splits into two katanas. One being pure black with a small broken chain of such depressing and darkness at it's end and the white one pure as snow and graced with such light. Shuei is one of the very few Shinigami to posses a duel Zanpakutou in history as a bankai. Both are able to stuck out Reiatsu and life.

The black katana is known as Waga migite ni Mikaeru "Micheal on my right" - 我が右手にミカエル.

The white katana is known as Waga hidarite ni Urieru "Uriel on my left" - 我が左手にウリエル.]

Spoiler:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bankai Ability: [Micheal on my right is able to control darkness to blind the enemy or use as any type of formed weapon use for offense.
Uriel on my left is able to conrol light to shine above all and blind it's enemies. Along to heal oneself or an alley and create barriers for defense. Both are able to still drain Reiatsu.]
=============================================================================================================
Techniques:

[Shikai] - Lilith's Temptation ~ Shuei can teleports to another place in battlefield when Enzeru glows violet. Sometimes this reacts on itself due to Lilith's selfishness to interfere sometimes. This is more effective than Shunpo. As Shuei will leave an afterimage before disappearing.
[Post Count: 1] [Cooldown: 4]

[Shikai] - Soul Break ~ When the katana glows crimson, Shuei will shoot out a ball of burning reiatsu at the enemy. The size may be controlled and may be used continuously for a certain amount of times. This is mostly a fierce offense in Shikai to get enemies away.
[Post Limit: 9] [Cooldown: 1]

Bankai - Darkness Illusion ~ Shuei creates a dome about the size of a football stadium of pure darkness from the blade known as "Micheal on my right", the blade will disperse into this dome and cover all into total darkness. Anyone within the dome will lose all senses. Shuei will lose all senses as well except sight due to his Zanpakutou which allows him to see through the darkness. Shuei is unable to use "Uriel on my left" in power or it will destroy the dome. Any light/holy element used at it's max can dispel this skill OR manage to get a grip on Shuei's body in anyway to see him and regain your senses as well Shuei does too. Another way to escape such an Illusion is to run away and flee out of the dome. However Shadow/Dark users cannot use their abilities that conduct with these elements for they are nullified within the dome only.
[Post Count: 9] [Cooldown: 6]

Rules in making Techs:
1-99 points: 3 techs
100-199: 4 techs
200-299: 5 techs
300-399: 6 techs

Last edited by Shuei Setsuna on Thu May 21, 2009 1:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]   Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:31 am

I'm gonna ask you to add post limits on Soul Break and Darkness Illusion. ESPECIALLY since you are limiting Shadow/Dark people and cutting off their ability to attack. Soul Break also needs a cool down. You are shooting Reiatsu at an opponent. Obviously, this is going to wear you down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]   Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:34 am

I know that about Soul Break.. Bleh, you make me sound like such a newbie! XD

Well I guess so, I am just so tried I did it up the top of mi head bleh, thanks Ferri, see you in teh ban game ;D
Back to top Go down
Rairin

Rairin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]   Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:39 am

I would like clarification on the Shikai ability, perhaps simply just a better wording of it. The curing even friendly afflictions has me somewhat confused.

Also, please limit your Bankai Ability a bit as well as clarify. How does it blind them? Does it simply cast the area in darkness, or literally affect their sense directly? How effective is the healing? How many times can you heal?

Limit Soul Break by adding a cool down.

As for Darkness Illusion, I'm assuming it is an Illusion, so explain how it works. How is the enemy affected by it, how does it "connect"? Can it be dispelled?

- Rive
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]   Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:59 am

There you go Rive, be happy :3
Back to top Go down
Rairin

Rairin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]   Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:10 am

I will have to ask that in any topic you achieve 95% restoration, that you may no longer heal in said topic. It is only fair for almost complete recovery. Also, it would require focus and make you a tad vulnerable while healing. This may be common sense, but I felt I should throw it out there anyway.

After said changes are made, you have my approval.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]   Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:12 am

That's what I said already 3 posts is 95% healing and that is the limit per topic on myself and 2 for allies -.-'
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]   Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou] Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:29 am

Boost the cool down on Soul Break. It's only a shikai, so nine posts with a one post cool down is a little exessive. Even if it was Bankai, I would want to see at least a 4 post cool down on that. You aren't a Quincy or Bountou, so you wouldn't be able to draw in reiatsu from your suroundings to fuel such an attack. As such, you'd be using your own reiatsu. Therefore, such a low cool down time wouldn't be practical for an attack that's using reiatsu for 9 posts.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]   Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou] Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:22 pm

OMG STOP MISREADING PEOPLE!!! LMAO!!

Post Limit: 9
(Meaning I can only use it at a maximum of 9 posts and before I post I can't use it the next.

Example: 1st post I use it. 2nd post I can't use it. 3rd Post I can use it. So in total I have used Soul Break 2 times. Do you understant?)

Last edited by Shuei Setsuna on Fri May 22, 2009 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miharu

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]   Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou] Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Ohhh~! Okay, I get it now. O_O

I appologize. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]   Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou] Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:16 am

THANK YOU O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]   Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuei Setsuna [Zanpakutou]
Page 1 of 1