Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Templates 'n' Stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rive

Rive

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Templates 'n' Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Templates ''n'' Stuff   Templates 'n' Stuff Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Name: [The name of your Resurreccion.]

Representation: [What creature does your Resurreccion represent?]

Release Phrase: [The command used to release your Resurreccion.]

Element: [Pick an element [maximum of 4 for mixed element Zans.]
~Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Ice/Snow, Metal, Shadow/Dark, Light/Holy, Gravity, Illusions, Poison, Plant/Nature, Neutral, Kido, Reiatsu, Void, etc~. [Time, Gravity, and Sound can only be used partnered with another element. Multi-Elemental's will have their power divided, such as a Earth/Wind Elementalist would have weaker control over Wind than a pure Wind user. The more Elements, the more the power is divided.]

Zanpakuto Description: [What does your Sealed Zanpakuto look like?]

Resurreccion Description: [What does your character look like in their Released Form?]

Ultimate Ability: [What is the Ultimate Ability/Attack of your Resurreccion?]

Techniques:
Rules in making Techs:
1-99 points: 3 techs
100-199: 4 techs
200-299: 5 techs
300-399: 6 techs.... and so on and so forth... you can add more techs as your Points count goes up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: [The name of your Doll.]

Manifestation: [The appearance of your Doll. Be descriptive.]

Medium: [What do you use to summon your Doll? Examples are: A ring, pocketwatch, deck of cards, etc. This must be filled out.]

Element: [Pick an element [maximum of 4 for mixed element Zans.]
~Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Ice/Snow, Metal, Shadow/Dark, Light/Holy, Gravity, Illusions, Poison, Plant/Nature, Neutral, Kido, Reiatsu, Void, etc~. [Time, Gravity, and Sound can only be used partnered with another element. Multi-Elemental's will have their power divided, such as a Earth/Wind Elementalist would have weaker control over Wind than a pure Wind user. The more Elements, the more the power is divided.]

Fusion: [What appearance/form do you take in Fusion? Master Bount only unless one has trained for Fusion.]

Fusion Ability: [What ability/power does you have in its Fusion form?]

Techniques:
Rules in making Techs:
300-399: 6 techs.... and so on and so forth... you can add more techs as your Points count goes up.

Fusion Rules

If your character is not a Master Bount, you cannot obtain Fusion without first training for it. To gain Fusion without Master Class status, you must post a topic in the Fusion training area. There, you must train with your Doll along with another person to help. If on your own, training must be 2k words. If you are training with someone else, training must last for three pages minimum, and all posts must be of a decent length. Each post must be no less than a paragraph consisting of speech and actions of yourself and your Doll. After your training is complete, it will be looked over by an Admin or Global Mods. If the training is approved you may place your Fusion in your Doll topic for approval. However, to begin training for Fusion, you must have at least 250 points.

-----------------------------------------------

I asked Artemis to cook up ideas of the Quincy template, so I won't post anything up on them for now. As for Vaizard and their Masks... Let's be honest. I've not seen a single Vaizard gain a new ability from donning their Mask, aside from Cero. It should just be a strength boost.
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Templates 'n' Stuff   Templates 'n' Stuff Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:27 pm

These look okay to me, but it's up to Aki/Ferri to put them up whenever she comes back. >.>

But, until she does, or says anything otherwise, I say you can use these for the time being and can post them up when the areas are opened.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Templates 'n' Stuff   Templates 'n' Stuff Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Whew. Sorry for the delay. Here's what I've come up with.

Cross Template

Name: (This should be self explanatory. The name of your cross/bow.)

Cross: (Describe the Cross itself. What color is it? Any gems or precious stones in it? Shape?)

Bow: (Describe the Bow that the Cross summons. Color, Shape, All that kind of stuff. Also describe how fast it's capable of firing.)

Projectiles: (Describe the projectiles that the bow fires. Are they Arrows? Bolts? Bullets? Tiny sheep? (If you can shoot tiny sheep, and be completely serious about it, and actually pull it off, then you get 1000 kudos.) Also, remember to describe how powerful the projectiles are. Just remember, a faster firing rate means less power.)

Techniques:
300-399: 6 techs.... and so on and so forth... you can add more techs as your Points count goes up

The following is something that I came up with for a sort of replacement for Final Form, as FF deals with gloves, and we aren't talking gloves. It would, technically be more powerful than any other Bankai equivalent, but it would also be much more difficult to actually release.

Drive: (Drive is a transformation of sorts. It is the release of a Quincy's passion. It is extremely powerful, but difficult to use.)

Name: (Name it.)

Appearance: (Does the character's appearance change any? Put that here.)

Source: (What is behind the Drive? In short, what does the character hold dear. For what reason do they continue to live? What do they fight for?)

Trigger: (What is the initiation process for the Drive? Basically, what sets them off? It could be something as simple as seeing an old lady getting beat up, or so complicated that you can only release Drive in July, under a full moon, fighting a particular enemy, and only have one arm. Think of this almost like a release phrase, but with an external stimulus. More complicated Triggers may allow for more powerful Drives. The Trigger MUST be related to the Source.)

Ability: (What sort of power does the Drive grant you? Is it a huge boost in all other areas? Is there a specific ability that comes with it?)

That's about it. I had a few more ideas rolling around for a sort of FF replacement, but none of them are quite finished. Here's the code:

Code:
[u][b]Cross Template[/b][/u]

[b]Name:[/b]  (This should be self explanatory.  The name of your cross/bow.)

[b]Cross:[/b]  (Describe the Cross itself.  What color is it?  Any gems or precious stones in it?  Shape?)

[b]Bow:[/b]  (Describe the Bow that the Cross summons.  Color, Shape, All that kind of stuff.  Also describe how fast it's capable of firing.)

[b]Projectiles:[/b]  (Describe the projectiles that the bow fires.  Are they Arrows?  Bolts?  Bullets?  Tiny sheep?  (If you can shoot tiny sheep, and be completely serious about it, and actually pull it off, then you get 1000 kudos.)  Also, remember to describe how powerful the projectiles are.  Just remember, a faster firing rate means less power.)

[b]Techniques:[/b]
300-399: 6 techs.... and so on and so forth... you can add more techs as your Points count goes up

[u][b]Drive:[/b][/u]  (Drive is a transformation of sorts.  It is the release of a Quincy's passion.  It is extremely powerful, but difficult to use.)

[b]Name:[/b]  (Name it.)

[b]Appearance:[/b]  (Does the character's appearance change any?  Put that here.)

[b]Source:[/b]  (What is behind the Drive?  In short, what does the character hold dear.  For what reason do they continue to live?  What do they fight for?)

[b]Trigger:[/b]  (What is the initiation process for the Drive?  Basically, what sets them off?  It could be something as simple as seeing an old lady getting beat up, or so complicated that you can only release Drive in July, under a full moon, fighting a particular enemy, and only have one arm.  Think of this almost like a release phrase, but with an external stimulus.  More complicated Triggers may allow for more powerful Drives.  The Trigger MUST be related to the Source.)

[b]Ability:[/b]  (What sort of power does the Drive grant you?  Is it a huge boost in all other areas?  Is there a specific ability that comes with it?)
Back to top Go down
http://apocalypseblade.proboards23.com
Rairin

Rairin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Templates 'n' Stuff   Templates 'n' Stuff Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Artemis... I fucking love you, man. In a totally heterosexual way. o_o

This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen, knew I could count on you to pull it off. That Trigger bit is beautiful.

This has my vote to go straight up into the Templates area.
Back to top Go down
Miharu

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Templates 'n' Stuff   Templates 'n' Stuff Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Damn~... I was thinking of using Gloves as the "bankai" for Quincies... but that... Wow. *-* *switches accounts to post it up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Templates 'n' Stuff   Templates 'n' Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Templates 'n' Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Other :: OOC Conversation-
Jump to: