Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post here, if you're active.

Go down 
+2
Artemis
Kisuke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisuke

Kisuke

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Post here, if you're active. Empty
PostSubject: Post here, if you''re active.   Post here, if you're active. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:56 am

This is my personnal, unofficial check to see who all are actually active. You have 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Post here, if you're active.   Post here, if you're active. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:06 am

If I didn't have my PSP, I would call this unfair. However, as active as I would like to be, my computer is still dead, and incapable of internet dealings. So, I'm pretty much sticking to lurking, for the time being. I'm allowed the occasional OOC post, such as this, with the limited text space of this machine, but not a whole lot more.
Back to top Go down
http://apocalypseblade.proboards23.com
Skaeith

Skaeith

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Post here, if you're active.   Post here, if you're active. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:07 am

Snoochie Boochies.
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Post here, if you're active.   Post here, if you're active. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:08 am

yo
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Post here, if you're active.   Post here, if you're active. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:27 pm

I'm still here, just busy is all. I'm only able to use the internet for personal things like forums once a day...Lets say i'm trying to cut down the use if the net due to personal reasons, nonetheless, i am still very much here....
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Post here, if you're active.   Post here, if you're active. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Meh, i'm here even though i'm doing nothing ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post here, if you're active.   Post here, if you're active. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post here, if you're active.
Page 1 of 1