Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Commission Time

Go down 
+4
Ayame
Paksennarion
Tierra
Saito
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito

Saito

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Within the 13 court guard squads, I reside in the head office of the 7th division.

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:29 am

Well It's about time I got to work on art commissions I'll take two at a time, characters preferably...
and relax I don't charge anything, Though I wouldn't mind some Gaia gold if you have an account
It's all in faith of advancing my skills, so you'd be helping me out...I won't choose just anything and I will only do two at a time, so submit descriptions below and I'll let you know who I choose

here's my deviant...It's not my best work but it gives you a decent idea on how I draw http://kashissklay.deviantart.com/gallery/

btw I don't color, sorry you'll have to get someone who may charge you to do that after I've finished lol
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:38 am

well I am a satisfied customer, so If i may ask. My arrancar could use a ressurection pic.

it would just be him without a shirt, covered in scales, with the exception of his face, and hair....with an extreamly long scaly tail.

and I'll see what I can do about some gaia gold, however I got banned so I'll have to have chelsea hook you up.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Location : Within the 13 court guard squads, I reside in the head office of the 7th division.

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:47 am

lol I'd like to hear how you got banned from gaia, and yeah I owe you one, so ill do the resurrection for ya! I guess that means currently Ill accept one more commission, but remember ppl just because your the first to post doesn't mean it'll be you... that should keep anyone from being discouraged

a few that didn't make it to my deviant:
Commission Time AV1lVY29 Commission Time AV1lVVy0
Commission Time Pq1GltGJ

some naruto stuff
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:00 am

well I hacked a guys account, and started I don't know how many fights on the fourms....so I had it comming.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:24 am

Finished...I'm sorta bummed about the end result though, this looked so much better in my head
https://2img.net/h/i114.photobucket.com/albums/n253/kashissk9/Resform.jpg
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion

Paksennarion

Number of posts : 81

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:55 am

Ahem... I'll request a Naruto Character picture. XP

A short girl with mid-length hair in low-pigtails, think Tsunade-hair only shorter. Slim build. Serious/Delicate face/features with large eyes and slit pupils. Small fang like canines, and tiny black markings on her cheeks. (However you wanna do that is fine.) Her expression would be serious, if not blank. Bandage covered left arm, loose t-shirt. Wide sash tied around her stomach. Fishnet tights along with shorts. If possible a small black swirl on her right wrist along with one on her left collar bone. A small slender snake curled around one of her arms or somewhere on her body and a senbon in one of her hands.

Feel free to deviate or whatnot, that's just the general description of someone. She's really short, and yet she's not actually a child. XP

Hehe. It'd be really cool if you decide to take me up on it, but if not I won't mind. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:22 am

Looking at Saito's wonderfully clean line-arts, I can do colours if anyone wants them. Though expect mostly flat colours. Shading... takes me forever and a day. ^^; Only exception is if I print and use my Prisma pencils to colour. 8D;

Also, I have a request. I wouldn't mind seeing Karayan drawn, as it's impossible to find a pic that matches him. XD;

Karayan is tall and lanky, standing at about 6'3" tall with darkly tanned skin and crimson eyes. His hair is pitch black with gold tips, messy, and sits about shoulder length, with the exception of a long, thin [cloth wrapped] rat-tail that reaches down to his knees. Rather than the regular white clothing of an Espada, Karayan dresses in pure black. Black hakama pants, and a knee-length, black zip-up shirt, which he leaves open. [Shirt is long sleeved, overlapping his hands a little. The zipper is a double zip and has big teeth, running from the collar, which he folds down, to the very bottom, which reaches to his knees.] On his upper arms, right below the shoulders are tattoo-like markings. A single golden circle on each arm that seem to glow. Sitting in the center of his forehead is a golden yellow circle that appears to glow like the markings on his arms. The golden circle is all that is left of his hollow mask and it is covered by thick, gold-tipped bangs. His Hollow hole sits high on his chest, resting right below his neck.

A small smile/relaxed expression and posture would be best for him. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:36 am

Well I did say I'd only do two at a time, meaning since I just finished Tierras... I can do both of yours
they're good and detailed descriptions I wouldn't mind doing, and I'm usually all about first come first serve anyway ^_^ but still that shouldn't stop anyone from dropping a description off now while I'm still choosing.
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:03 am

dude what the fuck ever...it looks awesome...plus original art for a character is priceless.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:16 am

Glad you liked it then ^_^ and thanks to Ferri, together we can offer finished work!
Btw: Ferri since we're partners in crime for the time being, you're totally welcome to help choose the commissions we do.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:28 am

I'm willing to colour just about anything, so you pick what you're doing. All I have to do is wait for people to come to me with colour requests. XD;
Back to top Go down
Waka

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Appearance: Waka stands about 5’7’’ with odd multicolored hair. The sides of his hair are trimmed short, and dyed orange. While the top of his hair is longer, dyed dark green, and is often styled up in a Mohawk. Waka wears his Shinigami uniform much differently than others. The pants are cut at the top of his shins, and he wears no socks with under his sandals. His lieutenant badge is worn like a belt buckle on top of his white sash, the long remainder of which hangs off towards his left side. The shirt portion of his uniform is always worn open, though he has several bandages covering the bottom portion of his stomach.

There arcy....this is my challange to you. This is Shin btw....though i imagine I have to wait my turn.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:44 am

I'll look into it when I've finished the other two, but I have one question about the description.
"The pants are cut at the top of his shins" so does that mean they have sort of a 'shorts look' or are they ripped, kind of like holes... you know how punkers where them?
Back to top Go down
Waka

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:51 am

do i know how punkers wear them? your talking to the biggest "punker" on this site....lol

but they would have a short look to them, but would be well enough past the knees to where you could tell they aren't shorts. But i would have to say that they would be neat, and not cut like a "punker" would cut them.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:22 pm

lol I figured, just wanted to be sure
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:53 am

Well that's it for Paksennarion, I hope it's to your liking. You're up next Ferri, I'll try to get it done soon, I explained to Pak why this took so long, for reasons aside from the commission its self
https://2img.net/h/i114.photobucket.com/albums/n253/kashissk9/pic-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
Karayan

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-05-19
Location : Sitting on top of Las Noches, soaking up the moonlight. *-*

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:52 am

If Paks wants her coloured, I'll need a bigger, high resolution scan. Just so you know ahead of time, Saito. XD

Also, when you've finished Karayan, could you provide a large, high-res scan for me, please? ^-^
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:59 am

Should be no problem getting a larger scan, maybe a problem with raising the resolution though...
(for starters I have no idea how) btw post as ferri next time, my first thoughts when reading this were
"Who's Karayan, and why are the commenting on the matter" lol
Back to top Go down
Karayan

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-05-19
Location : Sitting on top of Las Noches, soaking up the moonlight. *-*

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:28 am

Sorry. I figured you would know, since this is the character I requested a drawing of. O_O;
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion

Paksennarion

Number of posts : 81

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:46 pm

O.O That's... That's... So awesome! Waa~ O.O Saito-san! You're awesome! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:30 pm

Whew... another happy costumer, I'll see what I can do about that higher resolution if you want it colored (which I'm sure you do)
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Mai

Kuchiki Mai

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:13 pm

If you could. But even if you can't, it's awesomefull! Thanks Saito-san!
Back to top Go down
Kisui

Kisui

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Saito if your not too bogged down with other stuff I would like to request a pic of Kisui's rez form plz, i have a full desrepsion on it in his rez that shuld be enough to go by (hopefully).

https://dawnofsouls.rpg-board.net/resurrecion-registration-f36/acuatico-galgo-water-hound-t203.htm

I dont have a gaia account, walked up the websight pocked it for a bit then got bored and never went back.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 am

I'll defiantly look into this... you'll have my answer by the time I've posted the latest request from Ferri
and once the Waka challenge from Shin is finished I'll be able to take more request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Commission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commission Time   Commission Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commission Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Other :: OOC Conversation-
Jump to: