Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Describe your real life personality

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Describe your real life personality Empty
PostSubject: Describe your real life personality   Describe your real life personality Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Not really a game so it wouldn't be put in that area but i thought it might be fun anyhow. Describe your real life personality in words i will begin.

I am pretty cautious and paranoid there are a lot of things i do not like in fact i hate most things including people. I'm very cold blooded and cold hearted given only a few people or things i acutally like don't see this. I am loyal to a fault also blunt with my words to a fault as some thing should not be said to others in most cases it gets me in trouble and i feel guilty >_>. I'm pretty cruel and uncaring though this is not true for people i like or consider friends. I'm akward and pretty damn shy around subject like romance about the most naive person about that considering my age <_<. I'm a pretty lonely and misrable person in most times never really happy (Think house sort of) though i keep this to myself amoung other things. I am one of those people who always hide their real emotions feelings sadness pain and suffer and never take their anger out on others rather keeping that stuff pent up inside taking it out on theirself instead of others. Uh..i think there is more to it i'm pretty complex believe it or not but i'll have to add unto to this later cause i can't think of anymore right now even though i know their is. So i'll just post it later when i am not half alseep.

Next persons turn now
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles

Mr. Bojongles

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Describe your real life personality   Describe your real life personality Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:06 pm

I don't really see the point of this, but anyways.

In reality, Im normally nice to most people around me, but converse openly with only a select few. Im not really good with girls, cause i tend to get kinda shy, and im absolutely horrible with kids since im an only child, and am kinda independent, and a bit bratish. I tend to get bossy when dealing with kids, and only treat those people with respect, who i deem are worthy of it. I normally try to remain average, and don't try to stand out by making noise, or acting out. I prefer to be known for my achievements and not for my behaviour. Im pretty funny. I make fun, am made fun off, so its kind of a cycle. My style of Humour would be 1. Sarcasm and 2. Witty Jokes.
I absolutely hate perverted people, and guys who tend to date girls just for the heck of it. I admit im kinda jealous of em, but its still 90% hate cause they're the kinda guys, that go around useleslly picking fights and hitting people, for no reason.
I don't pick on kids, although as i said, i boss em around when i get to know them. As far as relations with classmates and all go, im pretty much of a diplomat. Im only open with a few people, who are my close friends. The rest of the class, knows me as the weary kid, whose funny, and doesn't talk too much.
For the most part, im pretty good at studies, though i hate writing since its too much of a drag to do that. Id prefer memorizing facts from books, rather than writing them down, which normally works out for me, although, recently, my grades have taken a dip. Was a bit loose about studies lately, but im back on track now.
Im normally pretty good at sports, and catch on fast, although, since i was having a series of exams lately, i have put on a bit of extra weight, which im working on these days.
As far as my hobbies go, i have a wide range of hobbies, that go from Reading Books, to Football, to Gaming, and to Just Goofing off and hanging with friends. I love experimenting with new things. Like I recently started learning the Violin.
As for my strong points, most people say i have a very strong Logic, and say im Wise beyond my years, though i prefer to act childish, since I feel that its a drag to behave like an adult. Im probably very irresponsible, when it comes to Cleaning my Room, or doing my homework. Im not the best at management either, though i can be quite creative and imaginative. A lot of times, im Impulsive and short tempered and tend to get angry at things that others find, irrelevant.
On a larger scale, im quite tolerant, and don't start beating up people, for no, or minor reasons. But i don't sit back if someone messes with me or one of my buds, which is part of why im currently having some trouble with my Shoulder, the other part being excessively playing sports.
I always maintain a certain degree of Sceptism, Realism, and am kinda Cynical.
Oh and i get into a lot of fights with my dad, and mom, but I don't normally stay angry at people for long, since holding grudges is not my style.
One last thing [Editted this in]. Im a really aloof kinda guy, so i don't normally care what goes on around me, unless its related to me somehow, and if i ever get really angry, instead of brooding over it, i tend to act all nice and happy, until i get the chance to execute my revenge. The same for when im sad, but this time, i just wait till it fades.

Well thats about it. Im just an Average, or maybe slightly above average guy. I follow two simple Philosophies. " Live and Let Live " is my main, and the other being one i made up myself, " Don't respond to every Barking Dog, but when one comes to Bite, break its teeth ".
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Describe your real life personality   Describe your real life personality Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Does there need to be a point to it.......just thought it'd be fun.....to know these thing.s...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles

Mr. Bojongles

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Describe your real life personality   Describe your real life personality Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:00 pm

I wrote it down didn't I ? Lighten Up dude.
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Describe your real life personality   Describe your real life personality Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:36 am

i'm the funny guy in every group who's jokes get old extreamly fast. Lets see, I drink, I smoke, I've been known to smoke some pot here and there, though I wouldn't call myself a pot head. I'm a nerd at heart....though i'm sure people here understandt that without me saying. I don't take shit from people, even when they are twice my size.........I don't care if I need to take an ass kicking to get a point across. I'm pretty nice towards most people even the ones I don't like. Though i do say some things that would change peoples minds on that. However the way i see it, My opinion is my own, and if you don't like it you don't have to.....but I'm still allowed to voice it.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Number of posts : 72
Location : Within the 13 court guard squads, I reside in the head office of the 7th division.

PostSubject: Re: Describe your real life personality   Describe your real life personality Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:57 am

Well I pretend to be nice to make people around me feel comfortable, then I slowly ease into my normal old self, which is not mean but blunt, and kind of dark, yet to balance that out I remain optimistic most of the time. I feel like doing the exact opposite of what people expect from me,
I privately analyze the personalities of others, in some ways perhaps it's to figure out there flaws so I can relate. I've found that what you get from someone in the first 5 minutes of meeting them
is exactly who they are, time and perspective clouds judgment. I don't believe in god the way that other people do, im not atheist, but agnostic, and that includes circular logic, I feel that I may be too complex of a person for anyone to fully grasp, seeing how I have a hard time understanding myself and the things I do. I believe Time is the most important thing in our lives, and to me loyalty and respect are more valuable than money, I try to understand everyone’s point of view, but no matter how I look at it I hate people who are disloyal and who pathologically lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe your real life personality   Describe your real life personality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Describe your real life personality
Page 1 of 1