Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea for the future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito

Saito

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Within the 13 court guard squads, I reside in the head office of the 7th division.

Idea for the future Empty
PostSubject: Idea for the future   Idea for the future Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 am

It saddens me to see this site in such poor condition I really enjoyed the times I had here. Well, I run a modest site of my own. http://finalbleachrp.proboards.com/index.cgi? I recommend a merger. not sure if anyone still comes here. If you know me you know that I'm fair, any staff members here will be made staff on my site. I'm not talking about a hostile take over as fibi once worded what happened between this group and another of the past, I mean a bipartisan collaboration. Shin as well as a few others have already made the switch, I recommend that anyone left do so as well.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the future   Idea for the future Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:55 am

Hey, Saito. If you ever come back... I have been making plans to get this place running again... and I'm afraid that my plans would make a merger impossible, as I'm working out a totally new battle system. It will be making sure that there is no screaming of unfairness/god-modding/meta-gaming, as such things will be impossible. At least, that's what I'm hoping. I may just come over to your site to play while I'm working out the fine details of the system, though. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Within the 13 court guard squads, I reside in the head office of the 7th division.

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the future   Idea for the future Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Ayame above all else I have to say I admire your consistency. I can't wait to read about your new battle system and I look forward to participating if we can get this place back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the future   Idea for the future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for the future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Other :: OOC Conversation-
Jump to: