Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

greetings fellows!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Aion Tertium
Shin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin

Shin

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-28

greetings fellows!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:40 am

so this is my first time back for a while. an no on is on???? where's the love people

i appologise for my elongated absence. money has been tight for a while. living on your own is just as hard as i remember it to be. so anyway i hope that this wendsday my roomate can afford to get some internet. because i can pay my bills on time. but these jackasses can't keep cash in their pockets.

anyway i hope to be back for good soon.

i love all of you, strickly plutonicly however

CHEERS!!!

-Shin
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Welcome back then, and yes keeping money is a real bitch nowadays. I'm not sure where everyone is anymore. I never get on because no one else is so there is no point to it, as for everyone else, well i'm not sure. Largely inactive.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:20 am

Ah, I haven't really been feeling that great lately, thus why I have not been on. Also been trying to keep Dad from kicking me to the street, so real life had caught up with me as well.
Back to top Go down
Daiosharune

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:28 am

I've been checking back almost every day, but the only thread I'm RPing in right now... I'm waiting for the other person to post. I'm finished my other two characters, but I don't see any point in posting them if there's no activity.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:51 am

well i was prepared for the worst and have an alternate rp set up and ready to go. so fib you can make an account there if you feel like it. however i haven't had much of a chance to get on lately. but i can log on real quick next time and admin you so that you can get started. if you feel like raising another horse, even if it means beating it after it's dead again. and hell everyone is free to join even past members we don't currently like. everyone is worth a second, or third chance right?

deathlords.darkbb.com

just make sure you follow the rules I've currently set up. i should be back online in a matter of a couple of weeks. i think the 18th is when i get paid next, and our bills are now caught up, so there will be nothing stoppping me from splurging on internet. ^.^

and spread the word a little, especially to kisuke, and saito, since they are already admins there. actually on second thought i don't remeber if saito is an admin yet, but kisuke is, and should be able to give you adminship.......provided i havn't been at my parents house to do it for you.
Back to top Go down
Mao

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:28 am

Ah man, and I missed your grand return?

We were doing good up until...something. I dunno, came back from vacation to find no replies to my threads, thus, making it harder to try and help things move along.

If you want some possible plot ideas, I could probably cook something up, got one was gonna work over here, but can modify and/or give you a new one.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:21 pm

i wouldn't think of it as a grand return, but more of me popping my head in to see how things are going. but i guess things were slowing down before my leave, so it's no surprise to see a stand still. i still don't have internet at my new place, so i don't want to start stuff i can't finish. i do miss this place though, and would love to continue working on this site. that and i have a lot of free time that goes wasted when i don't work my awkward shifts, as god of the burger jockeys.

as far as plot ideas go, do as you feel. pending on wheater you plan to use it for this site, or my site

mine's untouched almost completely. but you can feel free to get a head start. as my site isn't inclusive to itself, and will allow just about anyone, giving that i will terminate any i see fit. i just want to get back into the fun of rping with you guys, but something we always need is a fanbase, in which all of our past endevors seeme to be missing.
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Well, whatever the case, welcome back, man. And, yes, I wouldn't mind helping out, and trying to make it work. I knew this would happen here, though, so I was prepared. But, hey, new beginnings right? Always another chance, another place, ect. I signed up over there, my account name is Accelerator. If you want, I could work on a few things there, providing they haven't already been done.
Back to top Go down
Mao

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:06 am

Well still you were missed, even if it isn't a "grand" return.

It'd still be awesome to get this place up an running but as you said that would still require the fanbase, so if we could somehow attract members to this site that would be quite spiffy. Also attract old members back...

Otherwise it'd be a matter of attracting folks to yours, in which case getting it set up and then begin making it appear active, even if the big things aren't going on yet.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:52 pm

I'd be willing to help, as long as Mao says she'll be there *oww I have the hots for Mao lmao*
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:11 pm

well please mao make an account there, so you can join in on the discussion. I would love to have you. however we're not really doing anything right now. i want to take some time to set the place up. and tiberius you are more than welcome to come. might even have a mod position for you.
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:47 pm

I feel very stupid for this, but....I have forgotten my password on Death Lords, and Admin aren't allowed to get it back through email. Anyway, is there any admin there who could possibly change it, then email me it here. It would be....most thanked for. Also, I am sorry I just poofed like that after I gave my word that I'd help out. I was tying up a few loose ends, and counter hacking a bunch of assholes who decided to hack my computer. Now, that is dealt with, so I can resume work......^^ my apologies.

P.S. Oh, and happy birthday Mao.
Back to top Go down
Mao

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:38 am

Sure, I'll create an account soon! *Salutes* I'll just let it be something recognizable like 'Mao' at least at first >.>

*stares at Tiberius* You remind me of some folks <.< But its okay *hug*

And thanks Fibi! Although...I have about a little over 4 more months to my birthday...its easy to remember since its always the last day of the year (December 31st). But thanks all the same ^-^ *hugs*

Oops...um...lol could one of the admin activate my account? I wasn't sure if we had the auto-activate or email activation so I put down something that wouldn't spam my emails...as I prefer it that way <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellows!!!!!!!   greetings fellows!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greetings fellows!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: News and Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: