Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insane? not by my laws! [ Hiryuu and Kaijin only]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucario

Lucario

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Insane? not by my laws! [ Hiryuu and Kaijin only] Empty
PostSubject: Insane? not by my laws! [ Hiryuu and Kaijin only]   Insane? not by my laws! [ Hiryuu and Kaijin only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:01 am

The building shook slightly as the shinigami’s form was slammed into the wall, the beaten up man was held there by the collar of his top by a somewhat taller and oddly dressed male. Said male had dark wild hair, a strange headband that seemed to be made of bone and decorated with four straps of leather sat on his head, his skin seemed like it had been well tanned at one point but was now fading, the four blue strips that marked his face stood out against the skin, his eyes where black where they should be white and the irises where a blood red but it was the clothes that where the strangest. The top of his chest and arms where covered in some strange looking amour that would of fit in about 1000 years ago, a long clock flowed down his right side, he had a large hole in his torso that showed that without a shadow of a doubt that he was not human.

The Shinigami struggled his the Arrancar’s grasp as said dark spirit ran his tongue over the Shinigami cheek, licking up the blood that was running down his face,[color=blue} “Your insane!”[/colour] the Shinigami yelled as he tried to fight back, but his zanpakuto had been lost some time ago. A dark smirk came across the arrancars lips, “Insane? The concepts of sanity and insanity are legalist terms developed by humans for the judication of humans through the vehicle of human’s law, I am not human and therefore I am not subject to their law!” he laughed before thrusting his hands through the man’s chest.

“Insane..” he snorted whilst shaking his head, watching the Shinigami die in a pool of blood at his feet, rising his hand up to lick it clean, “he had no idea.”
Back to top Go down
Kaijin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Insane? not by my laws! [ Hiryuu and Kaijin only]   Insane? not by my laws! [ Hiryuu and Kaijin only] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:09 am

(Sorry, after a few hours of connection absolutely couldn't find any again)

"Or perhaps he was one fooled into thinking he possessed a commodity such as 'sanity'," a voice said from above. A man sat nonchalantly on the edge of the very wall the poor soul had been slammed into, legs hanging over the edge and undersides of his shoes visible easily to the bizarrely dressed man below. Black boots, kept in good condition despite some wear and tear. He was leaning over so as to observe the scene below in interest, none put forth into actually helping the now dead twice over individual. Blond hair waved lazily in the wind, long bangs not caring to move far from the eye patch, while the shorter and spiked edges behind didn't have so much reach. The black scarf around his neck felt more alive in the wind, blowing freely to the side and dancing over his light gray jacket. One hand held a gold colored staff lightly, tilted to rest on the corresponding shoulder with the small, pointed end aimed towards the opposing wall, and the wider side hiding out behind him. The other side became a large circle that held a fox figure in the middle, three smaller metal circles on either side, and two more above, and beyond was a matching, pointed end.

A custom monk's staff.

"After all, an insurance that one is sane is to question one's sanity, as only the insane don't question their sanity. Yet one could see questioning said sanity as a way to assure your sanity and thus, make you truly insane. And if you have to think about it then something is obviously wrong to begin with." His crimson eye followed his staff as he moved it to tap the wall a couple of times, and then rolled back down to the individual below, "But who said this had to be a bad thing?" The holy weapon was no ward or true indication of what he was, dark energy dripping down and covering the air in the immediate area, filling the two buildings. Almost like a hollow's, and yet without the stupidity, simplicity, and the constant need to feed; the yang version of the yin the man below had killed.
Back to top Go down
Hiryuu

Hiryuu

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Insane? not by my laws! [ Hiryuu and Kaijin only]   Insane? not by my laws! [ Hiryuu and Kaijin only] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:15 am

(sorry for the shortness)

The living shadow that was Hiryuu rose up behind the human, thought that last part was fully questnable, his silver eyes leered over his shoulder down to the Arrancar below, yet unlike the rest of his race, the Shinigami, he did not feel any hatred for him, nor was he upset about the fact that one Shinigami just lost his life. Such strange dress this arrancar had on, but then again it was not like the rest of them where direst ‘normally’ for this time, the Shinigami moved closer to the edge to get a better look.

“such a waste,” he snorted, “that Shinigami still had so much suffering left in him, its a shape that its all gone to waste now.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insane? not by my laws! [ Hiryuu and Kaijin only]   Insane? not by my laws! [ Hiryuu and Kaijin only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insane? not by my laws! [ Hiryuu and Kaijin only]
Page 1 of 1