Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Novel, or, hopefully.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

My Novel, or, hopefully. Empty
PostSubject: My Novel, or, hopefully.   My Novel, or, hopefully. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:36 am

Ok, so i'm a writer, and I hope to get better. Most of my life is writing and that is how it will stay, I enjoy it, its the only thing that I do enjoy as far as a real job goes. So, I decided to start my own novel, I have a bit of editing to do on it, but. I have a plot, keep it mind that I might change a few things on it, add some stuff ect, but this is a rough draft of it. Be honest with you words, please, even if they are harsh.

Plot:

200 years ago two stars fell unto the earth, one pure black, one pure white, each star falling to completely different sides of the planet. At the time it was the year 2002, and the stars which had appeared to be just that, stars, were sought and found out to be something entirely different. The black and white stars were not stars at all, but instead some form of radiant extraterrestrial rock. The rocks gave off a type of unique radiation never seen or discovered before, and in the area which the "Stars" fell grew all kinds of strange things. The radiation itself when exposed to human beings, caused them to under-go some form of mutation, in some cases gave them super-human abilities, and in others, their immediate death. The stars landing on earth caused a massive area around the point of impact to be destroyed entirely, any form of life was also quickly killed, however, there were cases in which the dead from that incident came back to life as something different entirely. Humankind, as greedy for power as ever and backed by several high ranking officials, quickly leapt at the opportunity to capture and start research on both the stars, and the human beings caught in the the impact.

Two organizations were formed in order to research the black and white stars, each working against each other in order to make use of the stars and their full potential. The organizations each went by a different name: The Dark Children; and: The High Sages Of Light, also, each having one of the stars and desperately attempting to obtain the other missing star. The black star was named, "The Devil's Crystal", While the white star was named, " The God Stone". For 200 years inhumane experiments on humans and animal were performed, regarding the use of the two stars power and true nature. By the current day, mankind and technological evolved a great deal, and the two organizations still existed, fighting over the stars, and trying to obtain even greater power. This also marks the appearance of the enigmatic, "White Man", who appeared when the stars first fell. Humans have suddenly begun disappearing. Is it by the hand of the organizations? Or is something, or, someone else involved?
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: My Novel, or, hopefully.   My Novel, or, hopefully. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Sounds interesting. OOOO:
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: My Novel, or, hopefully.   My Novel, or, hopefully. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Sounds cool, man. I don't think that such a story has been made into a novel yet. Let me know when it's finished, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it.
Back to top Go down
http://apocalypseblade.proboards23.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Novel, or, hopefully.   My Novel, or, hopefully. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Novel, or, hopefully.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Other :: OOC Conversation-
Jump to: