Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help...me...KEEEE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyuusho

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Help...me...KEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Help...me...KEEEE!   Help...me...KEEEE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:26 am

'N-no! No! Please be patient! Don't go out on a tangent again!' a young black-haired boy growled as he walked along the sidewalk. Immediately, he had to seek shelter at a nearby alleyway, his vision being blurred and his ability to control his legs faltering as he collapsed. He felt a splitting headache beginning to overwhelm him, trying to think coherently as he heard the voices of one being drown his thoughts out. 'N-no! Crimson! Please, don't! Not another one! Not another one!' he pleaded, but to no avail, As he applied pressure to his arms to push himself up, he felt his arms give beneath the entire weight he pushed down. Gazing at his arm, he noticed that it had already dissolved into a black tar like substance. At that moment, he knew it was too late.

'Kyuusho, Kyuusho, KYUuSHOO! MY BODY! MY B DY! MY-MUDABUDADABUDADAWAHAAAA!' that sickening laugh, the one that echoed in the boy's head completely overwhelmed him as he felt the rest of his body beginning to dissolve into the warm black substance. 'No...I'm...too late. Forgive me...whoever he...atta-' The boy named Kyuusho closed his eyes, losing complete consciousness as he completely dissolved into the puddle of the ebony goo.

From beneath it, a single white mask emerged from the goo, floating on top for a bit as the puddle moved to the darkness of the shadows in the alleyway. There, it swirled up, the mask forming the face of what appeared to be the head of this creature. It had no arms or legs, but rather, was just one human-sized slime. Looking around, sniffing the air with its body, it couldn't help but laugh hysterically as it climbed up the wall, slithering its body against the vertical plane until it reached the rooftop of the building.

"Reit u, I an smell. KeheeheeeHEHE!" The entity known as Crimson began putting together a series of complicated equations into its head, plugging in various numbers, manipulating the result as it seemed fit. With one final input, the monster was no longer on top of the building. Instead, it was transported itself, every single molecule, to the single desired location it wanted: a seemingly empty lot.

Crimson simply plopped itself to the ground in a splash, reforming itself as it stood in the middle of the empty lot. It figured perhaps if it was anyone with the ability to sense reitsu, would take notice to the reitsu it was emitting, thus, nullifying any need to hunt. "Need to de our..." it said out loud, its disembodied voice seemingly echoing across the lot as it's head started to spin around in an erratic and inhuman fashion.
Back to top Go down

Help...me...KEEEE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Real World :: Karakura City-
Jump to: