Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concerning Races and that ever Elusive PLOT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Concerning Races and that ever Elusive PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Concerning Races and that ever Elusive PLOT   Concerning Races and that ever Elusive PLOT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Okay, first thing I'm going to mention here and now is on races.

From this point on, we are following MANGA CANON. This means that Bountou do not exist.

Now that we have that clear, the second thing I need to address is the plot that so many of you have been demanding. WE HAVE ONE IN THE WORKS! However, no one is allowed to bother staff about it. Only the people directly involved with the beginning are privy to it at the moment, and it'll stay that way until the plot begins.

Never fear, though. The plot is designed in such a way that no one will be left out. If anyone wants to know about the plot, your best bet would be to ask the mastermind behind it, Mao. However, she may not want to answer, and that's fine, as we're still in development stage.

Anyway, that's it for this update. If you have any questions, PM either myself or Mao.
Back to top Go down

Concerning Races and that ever Elusive PLOT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: News and Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: