Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asian music?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Asian music? Empty
PostSubject: Asian music?   Asian music? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:19 am

Any bands you are currently addicted to? Japanese, Korean, or Chinese only please. ^-^

Current obsession for me is DBSK/Tohoshinki. Same band, different names, depending on where they are. DBSK is their Korean side, Tohoshinki is their Japanese side. Currently in fangirl crush mode with Yunho. ^-^

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Screen shots of Yunho I took from their ~T~ tour DVD. <3

Current fav songs from them would have to be Last Angel feat. Koda Kumi. The version from their ~T~ tour would have to be my ABSOLUTE fav. Koda Kumi isn't totally over shadowing Tohoshinki as she does in the version from her Black Cherry tour.

Other fav song is MIROTIC/Jumon ~MIROTIC~. Both Original Korean and Japanese versions. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Asian music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian music?   Asian music? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:35 am

Excuse the double post...

Tohoshinki solos!

First up, WILD SOUL (Changmin SOLO)

Next, we have MAZE (Jaejoong SOLO)

Next, Rainy Night (Junsu SOLO)

4th is My Girlfriend (Yoochun SOLO)

And finally, Crazy Life (Yunho SOLO)

I actually like Changmin's and Jaejoong's solo songs best. Not fond of Junsu's solo... too slow for my recent moods. Same with Yoochun's solo... and I actually dislike Yunho's solo. It's the style of music... though his voice is still hot. *-*
Back to top Go down

Asian music?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Other :: OOC Conversation-
Jump to: