Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Administrators, Moderators, and their functions (MUST READ!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Administrators, Moderators, and their functions (MUST READ!) Empty
PostSubject: Administrators, Moderators, and their functions (MUST READ!)   Administrators, Moderators, and their functions (MUST READ!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:43 am

All right, there is apparently some confusion as to "who can approve and who cannot", so we will have a lesson in the mods today.

Chatmod = All their powers lay within the chat box. They can clear and ban from the chat box, or even answer questions... but that's it. They have NO abilities to approve/disapprove. Please do not bug them so, otherwise they have to (apparently) add annoying parts to their names.

Global Mods = While they cannot add you to a group [unless they are the group moderator], add a spiffy title under your name, nor access the admin panel for anything else, they CAN approve, they can edit stickies and such if an admin forgets to add a name to one but has added them to a group and a title for elite. They are also allowed to question things that happen in RP such as possibilities of god modding or knowing information one should otherwise not (unless they have a valid excuse, more beyond "NPCs told me" as such has been a rather big debate). They ARE to be listened to. Current Moderators (you can tell because their names are plastered over every category): Toboe/Makaze, Ryuujin/Kisui, Artemis, Zaigan Sepikou, Kisuke

Admins = Yep, you guessed it, THE most powerful group as they can access the almighty admin panel. They are the ones who add the titles, they are the ones who move the groups around and add/subtract your names from them, and they even still retain approving powers. Still, remember not to harass them, as Global Mods can still approve things too, and admins are still busy people. Current Admins: Forum Soutaicho, Ayumi/Akito/Karayan/Miharu/Yuri/Koto/Nanae/Ikuto, Aion Tertium/Lin Lee Wong/Aka No Ou, Agito, Mao/Kaijin/Shino, Shin/Tierra/Wakka

Now, a note about the admins and mods: I DO NOT WISH TO HEAR ABOUT ANY OF YOU HARASSING US, OR ELSE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WAIT A FREAKIN' WEAK BEFORE APPROVAL IS EVEN CONSIDERED! Sorry, but I know what it's like to be harassed as an admin/mod, and we are here to RP just like everybody else. We don't need to be harassed or singled out JUST because we're admin/mods. And understand, someone WILL see your app or post eventually.

One last thing, when adding a new move to your zan/bow/powers and so on, please, PLEASE just put it in a post on your app, instead of editing it in. It's easier to see, and then this way you're not spamming by saying "bump" so that we can see you have a new move.

And note that BUMP in any form IS considered spam and will not be tolerated. Bump posts will be promptly deleted, and the offender will be warned.

[Special thanks to Mao for typing this up and allowing me to use it here. Some modifications to the original text have been made, but nothing major.]
Back to top Go down

Administrators, Moderators, and their functions (MUST READ!)
Page 1 of 1