Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freaking... >_<

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Freaking... >_< Empty
PostSubject: Freaking... >_<   Freaking... >_< Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:54 am

Okay, you guys are all "Do something, do something, do something!" but with the exception of a few, who can't be blamed for inactivity due to being trapped in topics, aren't you all a bunch of hypocrites? We have some of the most RAWR people trapping others in topics because they've gone inactive, or simply aren't posting when it's their turn! COME ON! Get with it! *throws random objects at people*

I won't name any names, but I'm seriously unimpressed with certain people.
Back to top Go down
Mao

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Freaking... >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaking... >_<   Freaking... >_< Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:17 am

Sorry, really ><

I'll try and become more active, and try to think up some ideas of things to do for multiple people. Even when I was killing myself on another site I still got other people involved. Just that my time might become a wee bit split due to trying to get my own site up and running soonish v.v
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Freaking... >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaking... >_<   Freaking... >_< Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:16 am

Ok, well, I have been very inactive. Some of us have lives though. I have work for 18 or so odd hours a day, and I have school work in order to get my high school diploma, I have regular other daily activites that I would rather not divulge into. On top of that, it's kind of hard to post when you have 27 hour days, and don't get much sleep other than a few hour naps a day. Also, I'm lucky to be able to log in even with how things are. Now, forums and the net are on the back burner, while real life takes priority. I'm sorry for those that i've locked into that topic, but I can't really help it, and I won't be active either. It's not possible nor will, some things are just more important ya know? Not to mention i'm trying to pay off several hundred thousand dollars of dept.
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Freaking... >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaking... >_<   Freaking... >_< Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:36 am

i think Oka said why i have been slacking, someones been stealing from work (and i dont mean pens, xboxs and stuff ><) so been working late so when i get in its just time for a good huggle then i crash - but its sorted now so i should be back to mornal... ish
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Freaking... >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaking... >_<   Freaking... >_< Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:06 am

Mao, Fibi, and Shiro, I didn't mean ANY of you with that post. I know that you are having a tough time of it Fibi, and I heard from Oka about what happened with your work place... that really sucks. I hate morons who steal from their work place. >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freaking... >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaking... >_<   Freaking... >_< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freaking... >_<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Other :: OOC Conversation-
Jump to: