Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mao

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo Empty
PostSubject: Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo   Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:20 am

Name: Mica and Yoruyonaka Taiyou (Midnight Sun)

Manifestation:
Due to the strange splitting of her zan spirit, it has split into both a cheetah and a black tiger that go by different names.
Mica
Spoiler:
Yoruyonaka Taiyou (Yoru for short)

Spoiler:

Shikai Release Phrase: Flow in time, Mica

Bankai Release Phrase: Revive blood lost in time, Yoru (or Yoruyonaka Taiyou)

Element: Time/Water

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto:
Blade:
Spoiler:
Sheath/Hilt:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability:
Can release half of the overall 1000 victims’ worth of blood stored in the blade in various and desired manners – takes 2 turns for full 500 (Explanation of some uses: lengthen her kusarigama chain as the whole thing its self can dematerialize into blood or reform from the liquid and harden into the form – can only be lengthened up to a total of 10 feet per chain for a total of 20 ft., turn into a fine mist to cloud the area over, form into up to five cheetah kits to act as spies and connect to her vision, and even a quick wave-type shield though its strength won’t stand up to all techniques and mostly just lessens the devastation or reroutes certain types – such as lightning). Also holds the ability that upon slicing the opponent forces blood to flow out quicker for a few seconds after contact to drain the opponent.

Bankai:
Explanation in spoiler
Spoiler:

Bankai Ability:
Can release the full 1000 victims’ blood stored in the blade – takes 5 turns for all of it to be released though, and just like in the shikai state it can be wielded by will as all the past victims are bound by time to serve the master of the blade as commanded by the zan spirit. Further, if sliced by any of the blades the wound caused will bleed two times faster than normal for a turn and the blood will be used to heal any of her wounds (lighter ones, or used to lessen worse ones a bit – depends on the severity of the wound inflicted on either).

Inner World:
There are two worlds to reflect the division in Mao’s zanpakuto spirit. On one side it’s a sunny savannah with only the occasional trees…and oddly hazy figures of varying animals in the distance though they can never be reached. Gives the illusion of life in this half of the world. The other half is within a night-jungle area; nearby a decent sized lake that’s color changes from nearly a pitch black-dark blue to a bright crimson red. Often Mica can be found lounging on a rock in the savannah area, while Yoru can either be found from the shadows of the trees/bushes or on top of the lake in the jungle area. Rarely can appear on the dividing line if both wish to talk to Mao at the same time.

Techniques:

Miratoki/Mirroed Time [Bankai] – the blood (or sometimes nearby water source) imbued with slivers from the Time Stream, Mao is able to summon up what appears to be a blue or crimson mirror in front of her that absorbs a technique fired at her (note: has to be something fired, be it lightning, cero, fire, etc.) – includes wave type techniques – and disappears only to reappear nearby the opponent to reflect the attack back at the them despite any and all control over their element or own techniques. Cool down: 5 turns.

Negating Chrono [Shikai] – A form of healing, some of the released blood will cover a wound to reverse time and restore the area to perfect working order. A series of small cut only takes a turn to heal over; a moderate wound (such as a large gash) takes two turns, and anything that causes copious bleeding such as piercing takes three. If a limb is severed then it can be reconnected, but it takes two turns for reattachment, and another two for mobility to be restored.
Small = 2 turn cool down
Moderate = 3 turn cool down
Heavy/Dismemberment = 4 turn cool down

Petal Rain [Shikai/Bankai] – Always 100 petals of hardened blood in shikai that lasts for 2 turns and has a 3-turn cool down.
Begins with 200 petals in bankai and gains another 100 petals every 100 points (full 1000 at 800). Lasts 4 turns with a 5-turn cool down.
Petals are at complete control of the user’s whim. If fired at in an attempt to destroy them they simply reform as time recreates the petals.

Last edited by Mao on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo   Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 am

Ahhh yes, well do explain all of the use in detail, yes I realize that it is a pain, but i'm going to make you explain them all. Various is far too vauge a word for my taste. Also, Miratoki/Mirroed Time [Shikai]---- is just that, a shikai tech. A bankai tech would overpower it would it not, I doubt it could successfully absorb and reflect it. So i'm going to say that will only work correctly on shikai level attacks. Also, up it's cooldown by one turn.
Back to top Go down
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo   Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:03 am

All of the use of the blood upon release? <---sorry was confused as to what you were asking about there

Damn...knew I shoulda kept that a bankai tech but too late now I suppose...wait a sec, can I change that to bankai possibly? I'll up its cool down regardless I just wanna know first
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

PostSubject: Re: Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo   Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:14 am

Yeah go ahead, and I meant the shikai/bankai ability. The various and desired manners, explain them all.
Back to top Go down
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo   Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:27 am

Hmm....how to put this e.e

Well, she can summon them into a wave form to try to lessen an attack - albeit more effective the more blood is there and can't fully block a tech unless its something like byakurai or some low level/low powered type spell or skill. Can try to cover a battlefield range of 100 squared feet, and from into spikes for the opponent to stand on, or into large spikes to try and pierce the foe(s). Try to swallow up the opponent and drown them or crush them under pressure though they can get out of it and likely would take some doing to get them fully encased by it all anyhow. I dunno, I suppose think something like Gaara with his sand from Naruto...could even dissolve some into a mist to try to cut vision but would probably make that into a tech or something. Anything healing though has to be tech based and can't be done by the blood otherwise.

The third tech is somewhat like a more defined type ability she can do with the blood, only with more strength put behind it due to being an actual technique - like how the petals reform quickly where as if someone struck a water spike it'd just dissolve.

I can't put everything that I can do as I might come up with another idea in the midst of battle, so I don't want to limit myself since I do tend to think of the better ideas later...if not, then I suppose this is fine...
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

PostSubject: Re: Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo   Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:49 am

I see, thank you for explaing. APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo   Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mica and Yoru! ~ The loveable duo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Registration :: Zanpakutou Registration-
Jump to: