Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gran Rey de la garra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Gran Rey de la garra Empty
PostSubject: Gran Rey de la garra   Gran Rey de la garra Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:25 am

Name: Gran Rey de la garra. (Great King Of The Talon)

Representation: Bird: Species: Hawk.

Release Phrase: Shower the heavens with despair, Gran Rey de la garra.

Element: Lightning

Zanpakuto Description:

Gran Rey de la garra in its sealed state is a very large Dai-Katana with a 8 foot blade. The blade is thicker then an ordinary Dai-Katana's around two and a half inches wide. The entire sword is ten feet long from handle to the blade tip. The handle is red decorated with several black serpent markings in a pattern similar to intertwining themselves around the handle and each other up the length of the blade. The hand-guard is round with a gap inbetween on one side. The blade sits in a black sheath placed on Aion's back. The blade itself is a snow white color and seems to carry an odd aura when unsheathed that seems to react to Aion's feelings, emotions and also his blood lust. The sword is heavy enough to smash craters in the ground from only its weight, but despite this Aion can wield the Dai-Katana with one arm.

Resurreccion Description:

When Gran Rey de la garra is released Aion's body takes on a half bird half humanoid appearance, similar to a bird-man or harpy of some sort. His back and arms from his hands up to the top of his shoulders become covered in brown scale-like feathers. Brown wings grow outwards from the middle of his back the same scale-like feathers cover these just like his arms, the wing-span of these is seven feet and the wings are speckled with colorful red and blue dots and lines. Aion's skin becomes a pale white and is covered in various colorful green lines and zig-zags, as his hierro is reinforced by the Resurreccions release. His hands become clawed with long razor-sharp black talons instead of finger-nails, though they are humanoid and retain the ability to grip things like a humans hands could.

The two green tar-drop like markings that usually extend down to the middle of his cheek-bones become a bright red color, doubling over the sides of his cheeks in a cross like pattern. The green remnants of his hollow mask form around the left side of his head into a half helmet with colorful red lines acrossed it, a single horn sits on top of the mask. Aion's scaleras become green and his Iris's a bright orange. Aion's outfit drastically changes, the clothing on his upper half completely disappears a long drooping red cloak wrapped around his upper half. The color of his pants is replaced with a vibrant red version, also black and white shoes that resemble sandals. His blade is not lost when his power is released it simply changes form, to that of an illuminating nine foot blue spear that is generated from his body. If this weapon is lost he is capable of generating a new one. When using the power of his released form, Aion's body takes on a brilliant glow.

Ultimate Ability:

The power gained through the release is centered around controlling, generating, and creating electricity and lightning and the power to emit High frequency electromagnetic waves from the body. The electromagnetic waves generated from the body act in a way similar to how Microwaves work, by emitting Electromagnetic radiation from the body, and causing anyone who gets carelessly close to its blood to boil. This is actived when the Electromagnetic radiation is incident on matter, it causes the charged particles to oscillate and gain energy. Either being immediately re-radiated and appear as scattered, reflected, or transmitted radiation, or getting dissipated into other microscopic motions within the matter, coming to thermal equilibrium and manifesting itself as thermal energy in the material. The absorbed electromagnetic radiation simply deposits its energy by heating the material, and in the case of a living being causes their blood to boil. The intense radio waves can thermally burn living tissue. The electromagnetic waves given off from the body create an Electromagnetic, essentially making the body like a living magnet. In short it allows Aion to fry other living beings through the use of this power.The power to generate vast amounts of lightning and electricity throughout the body, and discharge the electrical build-up and lightning into powerful blast. In this way the electricity coursing through the body can be discharged, in order to protect against bladed weapons without a weapon to use against it. The power to generate Negative lightning and fire it off as bolts. The power to create balls of super-heated plasma from the electrical energy that float in the air around the body, and can be controlled or sent after an enemy. It is possible to create plasma explosions with this plasma.

Techniques:

Name:

Relámpago positivo Piller:(Positive Lightning Piller)

Description:

Reiatsu is gathered at the hand and converted into Reiryoku, which is then transformed into electrical energy taking the form of a plasma ball floating in mid air a few feet from the hand. Static electricity particles light up in the air, and gathered towards the plasma sparking with immense lightning. Finally the plasma ball disappears, and a large bolt of positive lightning blast fourth from ther hand heading towards the desired target.
Cooldown: 6 post.

Last edited by Aion Tertium on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skaeith

Skaeith

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey de la garra   Gran Rey de la garra Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Looks good, with the exception of your Ultimate. Personally, it just feels like there's way too much to it, like a bunch of mini abilities packed into one. Not to mention a lot of spaztic jumping around from one power to another making it difficult to fully grasp.

Please simplify.
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey de la garra   Gran Rey de la garra Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:51 am

Sorry, I must have typed it up improperly that day all fix it later so it's easier to read. But for now I'll explain about what you said here
Quote :
Personally, it just feels like there's way too much to it, like a bunch of mini abilities packed into one
First of all when enough electricity is gathered electromagnetic waves are created, High frequency electromagnetic waves can work like a micro wave does by emitting Electromagnetic radiation. When this Electromagnetic radiation comes into contact with something, namely another living things body. It causes the charged particles to oscillate and gain energy, being re-radiated and appear as scattered, reflected, or transmitted radiation, or getting dissipated into other microscopic motions within the matter, coming to thermal equilibrium and manifesting itself as thermal energy in the material.

Thus the absorbed electromagnetic radiation simply deposits its energy by heating the material, and in the case of a living being causes their blood to boil. In other words the Electromagnetic waves create the Electromagnetic radiation which then deposits into the enemy causing thier blood to boil. Naturally this only works if they are close to him and are stupid enough to stay carelesly close to him. Can be avoided by simply getting away from him. These same Electromagnetic waves can thermally burn living tissue, like flesh or muscle and is basicly the same as the ones used to boil the blood just in a different way. And are in no way serperate abilities, another words if someone was capable of one of those things than they could also logically do the other. Also, electromagnetic waves if strong enough create a strong magnetic pull, thus he can pull metal things towards him as if he were a magnet. Naturally he cannot pull other characters things that are metal towards him towards him, such as zanpaktou or other weapons ect. So the magnetism is also a result of the electromagnetic waves, thus is also possible if one of the other two i have metioned are.

As the electromagnetic waves are created from the generation of massive voltage and electricity, the power to generate lightning bolts is generally self-explained. I'm sure you see were I am going by now with this, I did my research on lighting and electricity and all of this is possible. See, by generating the electricity it creates the waves which is a real life phenomenon. One thing leads to another so i can create the waves, then the others things would be possible even if i did not list them as an ability. If you look up how these things work then you will see what i mean. But nonetheless I see rewrite it so it is easier to understand. My aplogies for it being so jumbled.
Back to top Go down
Skaeith

Skaeith

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey de la garra   Gran Rey de la garra Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:27 am

And just like that, it's suddenly much less formidable and twice as easy on the eyes.

So it would seem close combat is pretty stupid against you. I'm fine with that, so long as the energy upkeep for such is moderate.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey de la garra   Gran Rey de la garra Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:04 am

Wait i have a question, do you want me to explain how the plasma is created as well?
Back to top Go down
Skaeith

Skaeith

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey de la garra   Gran Rey de la garra Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:39 am

I suppose that would be a good idea. Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey de la garra   Gran Rey de la garra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gran Rey de la garra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Registration :: Resurrecion Registration-
Jump to: