Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisui

Kisui

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound] Empty
PostSubject: Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound]   Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:43 pm

Name: Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound]

Release Phrase: Flood

Represent:
Spoiler:

Element: Water

Sealed Description:
Spoiler:

Released Description: Kisui’s form is a centaur version of his old form (see the represent pic), the canine body is as large as a full-grown stallion and covered in deep blue scales, his tale is long and muscular like that of a shark complete with the fins, a human torso and arms are attached to the shoulders of the lupine body that are covered in the same blue scales. A wolf like head is attached to the shoulders of the human torso again covered in scales, the ears of the wolf are a lot longer and slender than normal, the inner ear being a lighter blue and looking all most like a fin themselves.

One large umbrella like fin surround his neck, covering his shoulders and top of his chest, one long fin runs down his back, starting at his brow and ending at the tip of his tail. Kisui keeps a weapon in his release form, but unlike the fanglike blades he use to have it takes the form of a trident.
Spoiler:

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Hirviendo (Boiling) Kisui can evaporate any form of water that comes into contact with him, including ice, making him immune to most water attacks and taking greatly reduced damage from Ice.

Techniques:
La Gota (The Drop) Kisui is able to condense large amounts of water around his trident before firing it as a blast of pressurized water, altereltevly he can hold this water around his weapon to increase the damage of his next mêlée attack.

3 turn reuse.

(will reg the other 2 tecks later, atm brain dead at what do to for em ><)
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound]   Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Looks good to me. XD Nanae will have fun riding around on him. XD
Back to top Go down
Skaeith

Skaeith

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound]   Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:00 pm

For Hirviendo, I've no qualms with you having great resistance to your own element. In fact I rather like it. However fairness still must apply. I would like some sort of limit; perhaps a duration of posts in which you can evaporate water followed by a cool down before you can use it again.

Perhaps... Six turn duration with a four/five turn cool down?
Back to top Go down
Kisui

Kisui

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound]   Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Seiing as Hirviendo has been poping up, and started an agument, i going to exsplane some more about it, yes i should of did this from the start, but i was tired at the time and wanted to just get it up and out the way ><

Hirviendo is NOT total immunatey to water and ice attacks, but however if someone goes up againt me with a water zan/rez they will need to think of something other than spamming tecks.

a water attack similer to my La Gota would not be worth the energey it cost to preform, how ever if someong in bankai summons a tidle wave there is no way in hell im gona be able to make that go away, even if i magange to somehow get a high ranking espada slot. Ice will always get to him, maybe not always for full damage becouse i have to melt the ice before it can evaparate.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound]   Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:21 pm

i'm willing to give my approval on this, for the reason of your ability is about 100% passive. I don't think we should have a turn limit on passive abilities. You can't really use this ability to your advantage, unless you yourself only target those who use water like abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound]   Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acuatico Galgo [Water Hound]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Registration :: Resurrecion Registration-
Jump to: