Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do Something about it.

Go down 
+3
Methias
Ayame
Shin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin

Shin

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Do Something about it. Empty
PostSubject: Do Something about it.   Do Something about it. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Hey ok so Tierra just relased a bunch of Menos Grande.

so if a group of menos grande is about 30, lets just say there are 5 groups

so there's 150 of them wandering around a city, being all scary and what not. So if you happen to inhabit said city, you should proably do something about it, and get to work. I don't care what you do about it....i mean they're pretty weak, and they are npc so you can just fight them, kill them, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Do Something about it.   Do Something about it. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:36 pm

Looks like I'll have to return to my PC and get Yuri's power up soon. LOL
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Do Something about it.   Do Something about it. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Meh, i'll bring Methias out soon for a surge in Karakura ^^
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Within the 13 court guard squads, I reside in the head office of the 7th division.

PostSubject: Re: Do Something about it.   Do Something about it. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:07 am

Well this is one way to get a plot going lol, Looks like I’m gonna get more than I bargained for when I make it into town
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Do Something about it.   Do Something about it. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:25 am

I have a little side-sub-interpersonal thing planned with Rive, but I'm sure I can get involved in this as well.
Back to top Go down
http://apocalypseblade.proboards23.com
Tiberius

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Do Something about it.   Do Something about it. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:39 pm

I mean no offense, but don't people have to rp finding out said city is being attacked, such as 12th division reporting disaster and such, instead of people randomly showing up saying "I sensed Menos", and yet somehow no one can sense them approaching.
Back to top Go down
Skaeith

Skaeith

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Do Something about it.   Do Something about it. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:46 pm

I agree with Tiberius on this one. Just popping in out of the blue seems... Metagame-ish. Which doesn't really matter in this case, but still you get my point. Also, not very wise for a Shinigami of Lieutenant or Captain strength. Let's remember that they have limiters placed on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Something about it.   Do Something about it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do Something about it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: News and Information :: The Plot-
Jump to: