Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

silly thing but... =P

Go down 
+4
Utau
Paksennarion
Leon
Toboe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Toboe

Toboe

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-04-29

silly thing but... =P Empty
PostSubject: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:59 pm

pokemon related topic!

i just defeated the elite 4 and not the upgraded dex est and so i can now get eevees! so im starting a team full of the evloved eevees but i need nicknames for em so if you want one of em to be named after one of your chars post here. ^_^

The Team.

Vaporeon - Shin (if male)
Flareon -
Jolteon - Makaze
Espeon - Paksennarion
Umbreon - Karayan (If male)
Leafeon -

Last edited by Toboe on Sat May 30, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:40 pm

I didn't know there was Leafeon as well...
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion

Paksennarion

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:29 pm

What's the name of the ice one? I never remember.

My favorite one is Espeon! You should name yours Paks. XP
Back to top Go down
Utau

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:45 pm

If you get a male Umbreon, name it Karayan? 8D *points to her Umbreon based Espada*
Back to top Go down
Toboe

Toboe

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:54 pm

ice one is Glaceon but seeing as you can only have 6 in a group am leaving it out atm.

and darn you Utau =P i was planing to make an umbreon based arrancar, going to have to pic another one now =P (may do jolt as i have never made thunder powers before)
Back to top Go down
Utau

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:26 pm

I've had Karayan since SW. >> He WAS paired with Faeral, Suna's male Espeon Arrancar, but it seems Suna's not planning on bringing Faeral back.
Back to top Go down
Toboe

Toboe

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:37 pm

i remeber the old eevee arrancar team on old BO before its first death did not realise it was reborn again on sw >< but hmm maybe its time we give it a thrid try here? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Yesh. Only our Espeon may not be around. DX
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:34 am

not going to lie shin would make an excellent vaporion name.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:56 am

If totally would. But only if it's male. Shina would make a good female name, though. ^-^

...now if you'll excuse me, I'll probably be off for the rest of the day, watching anime and recovering from heat stroke. x_x
Back to top Go down
Toboe

Toboe

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:46 am

well i have all my eevee eggs now, damn thing poped out 7 in abbout 20 mins O.O

got all my thunder/fire/water stones as well, just need the ill buggers to hatch ><
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:54 am

When you can't wait for em to hatch, make an Omelet. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Toboe

Toboe

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:24 pm

rofl I cringed when i through about that G ><, but the eevee's have something liek 18.5% chanse of being female so it looks like im going to be needing more male names then female =p
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Mai

Kuchiki Mai

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Paks can be a male name. XP
Back to top Go down
Mao

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:09 am

Ooh! Ooh! Well unfortunately umbreon is taken, but Flareon isn't! If its female name it "Fei" but if it's male then name it "Kaijin" >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silly thing but... =P   silly thing but... =P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

silly thing but... =P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Other :: OOC Conversation-
Jump to: