Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taka Tsume

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaigan Sepikou

Zaigan Sepikou

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Taka Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Taka Tsume   Taka Tsume Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:28 am

Name: Taka Tsume[Falcon's Talon]

Manifestation: Taka Tsume Takari

Shikai Release Phrase: Falcons Roar!

Bankai Release Phrase: The Eagle will fly, but the Falcon will Sore

Element: Lightning

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakutou:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: His Shikai Ability allows him to call on thunder clouds and sling lightning at his enemy by using the cloud's thunder or his swords thunder

Bankai: The Blade and lightning only, thats not my character

Spoiler:

Bankai Ability: Zaigan's speed increases up to three times the speed of sound. He is now the temperature of a lightning bolt and when he slashes, he emits out a bolt or trickle of lightning

Inner World:
Spoiler:

Techniques:

After Image Method(イメージ後 Literally meaning "After image"): With this method, Zaigan makes it look like he is there, but he is really not, kind of like a clone. Outside of Shikai he can only make a few afterimages, in Shikai he can make it look like there are clones running all around, similar to ichigo's and in bankai, he can use one while only standing and whoever hits it will get blasted with a bolt of lightning[lasts 2 post shikai, 3 posts bankai and 6 post cooldown]

-+Falcon's Lightning(鷹の雷 Literally meaning "Falcon's Lightning"): In this technique a green reiatsu charges itself within Zaigan's Zanpaktou and he slings it. In Shikai, it's normal lightning. In Bankai it is a enormous falcon. [cooldown 5]

Cry Of the Lightning God(神の涙 Literally meaning "Tears of the God"): In this technique, rain clouds shine down upon Zaigan, it forms a shield that has a blue lightning reiatsu surronding it. [lasts 2 posts, cooldown 4]

Last edited by Zaigan Sepikou on Fri May 29, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Taka Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka Tsume   Taka Tsume Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:53 am

Post limit and cool downs for your techs?
Back to top Go down
Miharu

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Taka Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka Tsume   Taka Tsume Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:26 am

Okay... well, unless someone who is better with weapons than I am says otherwise... Approved!
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Taka Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka Tsume   Taka Tsume Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:50 am

I have an objection....but just a small one.....3x the speed of sound is a bit ridiculous. Now you could boost your speed 3 times, or even state that your speed increases 10 fold....but i refuse to believe that you can move 3x the speed of sound. In fact i think it would be hard to aim yourself, or even move without crushing your own body. so in this case i suggest a change in sematics
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Taka Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka Tsume   Taka Tsume Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:45 am

Moving at the speed of sound is too much not even shunpo is that fast i don't think, so three times the speed of sound is not gonna happen. What Shin said stands ten fold is one thing but the speed of sound if wayyy over the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taka Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka Tsume   Taka Tsume Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taka Tsume
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Registration :: Zanpakutou Registration-
Jump to: