Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Zanpaktou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temp

Temp

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-17

My Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: My Zanpaktou   My Zanpaktou Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:04 am

Name: Desesperado Existencia (Desperate Existence.)

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase(Shikai): Come Forth, Desesperado Existencia.

Release Phrase(Bankai): Shatter all existence and recreate your own, Desesperado Existencia

Family/Element: Reflection/Time

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou:
Spoiler:
Two blades.

Shikai:
Spoiler:
Both are hard enough to block zanpaktou attacks and if used correctly can block energy attacks.

Shikai Ability: When Temp looks at his gauntlets and sees his own image, everything around Temp becomes half speed for as far as 20 yards. This only applys to the mind of Temp, but his opponent only sees Temp going super speed. In the slow world of Temp, he is moving normal speed but in the real world is double his speed. This power is activated when Temp is not being targetted. If he is being targetted his mind cannot focus. Once activated the ability cannot be stopped. The post of which Temp dodges he cannot activate this ability. Lasts two turns, with a five post cooldown.

Bankai: The bankai of Temp spreads to 100 yards wide. An endless mirror maze is the appearance of Temp's bankai. The ceiling and surrounding outside of the mirror maze is made of mirrors. If they were to be broken, Temp's reiatsu would repair the broken mirrors. Temp and his opponent's reflection is everywhere when Temp is in bankai. Everything except Temp and his opponent with the mirrors disappear. If Temp is far away from his opponent before the bankai was activated, his opponent would have to crash alot of the mirrors to find Temp. The mirrors in bankai all repair together each post. Each mirror is simple glass, easy to break. (Of course Temp and his opponent can breathe and the earth remains, just no tree's and stuff.) Temp can also manipulate the mirrors to move by using his mind.

Bankai Ability: When Temp connects his reiatsu with a mirror, he may teleport to any mirror in the bankai. He will begin the ability one turn, then perform the ability the next turn. Five post cooldown.

(1)Glass Daggers(Shikai/Bankai): By using a bit of the earth's material along with his reiatsu, Temp can create up to two foot long shards of glass. Can be ten feet long shards in bankai. 3 turn cooldown, 2 turn cooldown in bankai.

(2)Little Friend(Shikai/Bankai): When the image of a solid figure is reflected off a mirror in bankai or from the gauntlet of Temp, a copy is created. The copy is able to release speech and able to walk if copied off a person, but cannot perform any of Temp's opponent's techniques. Once the double is hit with something that can break glass, it shatters into many pieces of glass because the copy just looks like the original thing. This copy is controlled by Temp completely. Four post cooldown. Two post cooldown in bankai

(3)Remake(Shikai/Bankai): This technique can only be used four times each topic due to the power. Once this technique is activated, Temp cannot use any of his techniques or abilitys for two turns. The technique is that when Temp repairs him or his ally to what they were five posts ago. (If I do it to myself I won't get to use my techniques or abilitys still.) Ten post cooldown, five post cooldown in bankai.
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-07

My Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zanpaktou   My Zanpaktou Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:22 am

I'm just going out of principal here, to say that i will not approve any ability that slows down time.....even if it is just in your head.
Back to top Go down
Temp

Temp

My Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zanpaktou   My Zanpaktou Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:51 am

I do not mean to be rude, but then why post here? >_>
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-28

My Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zanpaktou   My Zanpaktou Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:56 am

to add an objection to your zan so that you may be able to either explain your logic in a way that makes it seem like a fair ability. Or change it to something that will get approved. Time abilites have the problem of letting the user god mod with them. I mean how is anyone sapposed to hit you if everything that comes near you slows down? It's all in the perspective of fairness, we just want to insure that you won't be able to pull an unfair advantage in every fight.
Back to top Go down
Temp

Temp

My Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zanpaktou   My Zanpaktou Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:10 pm

In the real world, only to Temp, he see's everything as half speed but he moves normally. Due to such, he has double the speed he would normally have in his opponents vision. ._.
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-07

My Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zanpaktou   My Zanpaktou Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:34 pm

I'm sitll iffy about the whole thing of just letting you control time to double your speed. However if you were to make it equivalent to halving, essentially only speeding up by .5. So that your opponent only looses what you gain. As them loosing .5 of speed, and you gaining 1.0 means you move 3 times faster than they do, considering that even if your opponent moves normal speed, they'll only move half of that for what their mind precieves is possible.

but if that is done, i'll take that into consideration, since many of your techs having very long cooldowns, and you will have my approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zanpaktou   My Zanpaktou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1