Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm dead? o.O

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agito

Agito

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-05-03

I'm dead? o.O Empty
PostSubject: I''m dead? o.O   I'm dead? o.O Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:13 am

Okay, of all the weird/funny rumors floating around California about me, this one takes the cake. Apparently, yesterday afternoon, my friend, and ex-roommate, Gabriel received a call from another friend of mine, telling him that I had died. He freaked out and ran to tell his mother Lea, another ex-roommate, and she about dropped her water bottle from the shock! I would've too when I found out, but I had no drink with me at the time. Oh well. Saves me some pop, I guess.

Anyway, the friend who bore the "bad news" appears to be hanging out with Jacktard, a lying SOB of an ex of mine, and the general thought is that he is the source of the rumor. It wouldn't have been the first time he lied about me, after all. But I found this just utterly ridiculous. I'm in one of the quietest little towns in Canada, for Pete's sake. You can hear a pin drop and your footsteps echo when there's no traffic. Above all, there's not very much crime that I have seen here, so how I would have died is beyond me. Maybe they think I died of the swine flu, or some sort of unexplained random hemmoraging of blood, or something. But seriously, it would take more than that to kill me apparently. I lost a lot of blood when I miscarried my baby, and I didn't even need a transfusion, though they talked about it.

How did I find out? My ex-boyfriend Jeremey told me, but most, if not all, of you would know him as Fisk/Enigma. I just happened to be online, and he IMed me out of nowhere with the news. How anyone could believe I just dropped dead is beyond me, though. I mean, I may have a bit of a stomach flu right now, but I'm still very much alive, and FAR from being dead!

...Stupid asshole. : P
Back to top Go down
Daiosharune

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-04-30

I'm dead? o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm dead? o.O   I'm dead? o.O Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:17 am

hmm, sounds like it could be a rather fun scenario... for a while, anyway, as long as your friends/relatives have a decent sense of humour.
hehe, walk up to someone, ask the time, and when they turn around yell 'BOO!'

eh, maybe I'm the only one who would find that amusing...
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-05-03

I'm dead? o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm dead? o.O   I'm dead? o.O Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:30 am

I wish I could. But I'd need to go back to California for that and crossing borders is a bitch right now. Also, my ex-roommates now know I'm still alive and will likely fight against the rumor, killing the credibility of me being dead, not that I am anyway.

But yeah, it's hilarious to think about. I SO wish I could go and surprise the crap out of them or prank them, since i'm "dead" and all.
Back to top Go down
Daiosharune

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-04-30

I'm dead? o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm dead? o.O   I'm dead? o.O Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:54 am

XD
walk around with a sheet on, and when your friends ask, say it's normal clothing for a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion

Paksennarion

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-05-07

I'm dead? o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm dead? o.O   I'm dead? o.O Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:14 am

Ah... Lovely lovely rumors. Isn't it fun when people decide they know something happened to you even when you tell them it didn't? As for the death thing, such a thing has happened to me however it wasn't really a malicious attempt I don't believe.

Still, I have the joy of having "cancer" whenever any of my more idiotic classmates are around.
Back to top Go down
Miharu

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-20

I'm dead? o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm dead? o.O   I'm dead? o.O Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:50 pm

LMAO... now THAT'S funny... 8D

Stupid Jacktard. O_o;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm dead? o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm dead? o.O   I'm dead? o.O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm dead? o.O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Other :: OOC Conversation-
Jump to: