Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pics of my Zan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daiosharune

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Pics of my Zan Empty
PostSubject: Pics of my Zan   Pics of my Zan Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:24 am

Because I have too many, and they are really big, I decided to post all the pics of my Zanpakutou, Yajuu no Enkou, here. hope you like it!

Sealed Zanpakutou:
This is a side view pic of my Zan when sealed, the blade edge is along the bottom.
Spoiler:

This is an angled view of my Zan when sealed, showing off the detail of the handle and crossguard.
Spoiler:

======================================================================================

Shikai

Retracted:
This is a side view of my Zan when retracted. The edge is along the inner curve of the blade.
Spoiler:

This is an angled view of my Zan when retracted, showing off the five segments of the blade and the crossguard.
Spoiler:

------------

Extended:
This is a side view of my Zan when extended, showing off the reach of the blade and how the handle and blade segments look.
Spoiler:

This is an angled view of my Zan showing off the heavy edge of the blade.
Spoiler:

This is an angled view of my Zan showing off the handle details.
Spoiler:

------------

BreakDown:
This is an angled view of how the sliding handle sections fit together.
Spoiler:

This is an angled view of the five blade segments.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daiosharune

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Pics of my Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of my Zan   Pics of my Zan Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:02 pm

I'm modifying the look of my Zan a little, giving it more detail, fine tuning the slide mechanism...

What do you think, should I add flame etchings to it? that would fit with the spirit.
Back to top Go down

Pics of my Zan
Page 1 of 1