Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bestia Del Grito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masanori

Masanori

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Bestia Del Grito Empty
PostSubject: Bestia Del Grito   Bestia Del Grito Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Name: Bestia del grito (Howling Beast)

Release Phrase: Chillido, bestia del grito (Screech, Howling Beast)

Represent: Unknown to me honestly. I dont know what the hell he is. I know hes not an Animal or Insect, hes some sort of creature, not sure what though.

Element: Sound Only

Description:
Spoiler:
The guy on the right, the purple/yellow guy, He is the released form, and the sword his released weapon. The guy on the left (orange haired, white/black robe) is his unreleased form, along with the Guitar, that is his Zan when un-released.
Ultimate Ability: Emporers Roar (Released form only): I am able to conjest a rather unhuman roar, i am able to create a pitch high enough, that it can cause anyone within a 500 foot radius, to cause massive trauma, or bleed through their ears. ((once per Fight))

Techniques:

Tech 1?: Strings of Silent Death (Unreleased form only): Upon Strumming on the Guitar, that also acts as a Axe, I am able to conjure sound waves from the Guitar, manipulating them into swords of sorts, and unleashing them at the Opponent. (used only when unreleased, and once every 10 posts. Also, can not make more then 200 of these swords, but it takes about three of my posts for the max total of 200 to be produced. Also, can not be used more then once every 10 of my posts.)

Emperors Roar (Released form only): The Second part of Emperors Roar. This is just a regular move. I am able to make the pitch low enough, to where i am able to Move or Shatter objects with it. (1 use every page.)

Decibel Barrier ((unreleased form)): I strum two strongs on the Guitar, and it sends out a sound wave, that engulfs me, creating a Protective barrier against outside attacks from all directions. This lasts for two posts, and recharges for 4 posts. It is effective against hand to hand attacks, but can easily be broken with a Cero.
Rules in making Techs:
1-99 points: 3 techs
100-199: 4 techs
200-299: 5 techs
300-399: 6 techs
Ect.

Note: Espada get an additional tech per 100 points. [Exp: 1-99: 4 techs]
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Bestia Del Grito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bestia Del Grito   Bestia Del Grito Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:17 am

I see nothing wrong with it...

Approved unless an admin over rules <.<
Back to top Go down

Bestia Del Grito
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Registration :: Resurrecion Registration-
Jump to: