Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisuke

Kisuke

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii Empty
PostSubject: Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii   Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Name: Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii [He is Normally referred to as Kazarashi]

Manifestation:
Spoiler:
Kazarashi appears as a young boy, appearing to be 18. His appearance is as shown in the picture. Personality wise, he is more or less, the silent type, preferring to speak only when necessary, and trying to be the wise guy with the occasional sarcastic remark. Despite his appearance, he is quite wise and Calm.

Shikai Release Phrase: Take them by the Storm, Kazarashi [Or he sometimes says, "Storm, Kazarashi" which is the same]

Bankai Release Phrase: God of Storms, Let them feel your wrath. Come forth, and show them, Your true Fangs, Mugen Kazarashi.

Element: Storm Wind [The word Storm Is there just to make it sound Original. Heh. Sorry]

Level: BanKai

Sealed Zanpakutou:
Spoiler:

Innate Ability: Kazarashi is a very special Zanpakutou. It allows its owner, Kisuke, to use some of its powers, even outside Shikai. Though these powers are not as much battle Oriented. It involves Low Leveled Wind Control, like Creating a Cooling Breeze, or A slight wind that causes certain clothes to, *Cough* Lift up *Cough*. It also allows him to feel any vibrations in the Air in the Surrounding Area, so he can sense the Physical Presence of someone who is around him but has completely concealed his Reitsu. This Ability is Greatly Enhanced in Shikai, and further Enhanced in Bankai. So it means that even if he is blinded, he can still make a Mental Image of the enemy, so its the same as being able to see them. Also, He gets a speed Boost, meaning that his Overall Speed in the Unreleased state would be kinda higher than what it would have been without Kazarashi. So to put it basically, he is fast.

Shikai: When he enters Shikai, Kazarashi's form Changes. The Gold Plating on the Hilt detaches from it, and slowly transforms into a sort of a spiked blade, which is connected to the blade by a Chain of Metallic Gold Color. The Chains Link, unlike others are not easily broke, and are quite sharp to anyone except Kisuke. It is similar to Hyourinmaru in Shikai, except, the end is blade instead of a Dragons Mouth. The Blade on the other hand, Grows 2 inches longer, and an Inch Wider.

Shikai Ability: The Shikai of Kazarashi, unlike many others, isn't a specific skill or technique. It is the overall manipulation of wind, involving the ability to simply control wind. But here is where the Versatility come in. Now unlike simple Wind Manipulation, Kazarashi aims at Using wind for more than simply blowing the enemy away. It focuses on the advanced use of Physics to use Wind in different and Unique ways. The Possibilities are unlimited when it comes to Kazarashi, but of course, the Manipulation of Wind is not perfect in this form. He can only Manipulate the Wind Physically in Shikai. Like, he can mix his Reitsu with the wind around him, creating a new breed of Blue Wind. He can use High Frequency Vibrations to create powerful Sonic Techniques. He can also compress wind to create stronger attacks. The list will expand as I get more Points. Also, at this point, His Speed is greatly Enhanced, and Endurance will also take a good Boost.

Bankai: During Bankai, his Zanpakutou undergoes a drastic change. The blade will not extend, but it will seem like some Red and Black Liquid is settling over the Blade part of the sword. The Blade slowly gets engulfed in this. Once the Blade is completely engulfed, the Red and Black will start getting absorbed and with seconds, the Blade will change color. The Upper half[Non Sharp] of the sword Is black and the lower is White. There are Red streaks extending from the beginning of the black portion to the ending of th white in the for of Fangs. The tip, though, is Red and Black, as the last Streak covers the remaining white. Something Similar happens to the Hilt, in which it changes from Blue to Black and Red. The Chain will remain more or less unaffected but will become harder to break, but the Blade at the end, will take on a Black Color with a Red Kanji, reading Infinite on either side. In terms of Manifestation, the change is that he takes of the cloth covering his eyes to reveal that one Eye is Black and the other is Red.

Bankai Ability: Unlike his Shikai, where he can only exploit the Basic Physical Laws, like Vibrations and Compression, in Bankai, he can literally Dominate Wind, as he wishes to. This involves being able to Manipulate Air Pressure, Air temperature, The Concentration of Certain Gases, and even use the Air to Create Lightning. Also, in Bankai, Mugen Kazarashi will add share some of his Reishi with Kisuke, making his own Reishi many times stronger and changing the Color to Red. The Wind that on adding the Reishi was blue in Shikai, is now Red, and is called Blood Wind. In Bankai, Speed is Enhanced to a point beyond Comprehension to any regular Warrior. Only an Elite can "See" it. Keeping up with it is a different story all together. Endurance will also be Greatly Enhanced.

Inner World: Kazarashi, has a most interesting Inner World. His Inner World is in the Form of an Old Roman City, which is now Uninhabited, and the Ruins now have Moss and Fern Growing all over them. There i a Forest Surrounding the City. Beyond that, there is a beautiful Lake. But the City in itself is so big, that to be able to Run out of Room, is impossible. In the City, there is a huge Palace in the Center, which has a Huge Colosseum, at its Heart. The Colosseum consists of a Statue in the Middle, which is covered with a cloth, and has absolutely no moss or fern growing around it. Infact, Its the only area that doesn't, and has a cracked up Surface around it, that seems to give out a Negative Aura. They Rarely Visit that place.

TECHS LATER
G2g Sleep now

Last edited by Kisuke on Thu May 21, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rairin

Rairin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii   Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:00 am

Expound "Concentration of Certain Gases" please. I'm wary of this, as it could easily go into "Removes all oxygen from the enemy's location" or something of the like.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii   Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:27 am

Yes it can, since i can Manipulate the Concentration of Gases. It works well when i remove oxygen and then, all fire goes away...
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii   Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Kisuke wrote:
It works well when i remove oxygen and then, all fire goes away...

You just take SOME oxygen away to suffocate the fire, right? Not all of it?
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii   Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Well Actually, I can manipulate the Oxygen or any other gas, which ever way i like. I can take it all away, if i want to. And remember, that If you think that I will take away all the Oxygen, from around a person, don't forget, that they can still move away from that point, to somewhere there is oxygen, The only effect it will have is, that The person will find it difficult to breathe, thus affecting their Fighting Ability, and Will cause cramps, due to formation of lactic acid in the muscles, due to lack of Aerobic Respiration. But the person can move to a different spot. BUT, If someone is dumb enough to stay at that spot for more than one Turn, then they will obviously die. That isn't my fault then.
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii   Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:35 pm

So they still have the opportunity to save themselves... Hmm... Okay.

Unless Ferri/Akito says otherwise, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii   Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joutei no Kazarashi Hageshii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Registration :: Zanpakutou Registration-
Jump to: