Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truenos de Naranja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiberius

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Truenos de Naranja Empty
PostSubject: Truenos de Naranja   Truenos de Naranja Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Name: Truenos de Naranja – Orange Thunder *Note, in his res form, all of his cero’s, reiatsu, and bala’s are orange.

Release Phrase: Magnífico Rey de Canguro *Grand Kangaroo King*

Represent: Kangaroo

Element: Reiatsu

Sealed Description: Truenos de Naranja Kanabool0

Released Description: Truenos de Naranja Kangaroo_by_IsisMasshiro

However, there are a few additions, first is the addition of spikes along the tail, similarly to a Stegosaurus, but instead of four, there are 6, two on each side, and one on top and bottom.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Reflejos de primavera (Spring Reflexes) Using the massive amount of reaitsu gained from his release, Tiberius is able to use that reiatsu to increase his natural metabolism, and the tendons in his body, increasing both efficiency and progression. (All cooldowns are now halved) *It might seem over the top, but when you think about it, most peoples abilities increase speed, strength, reflexes, endurance, which is four things; however mine doesn't do any of that, instead just helps the body recover faster.*

Techniques:

Equilibrio de Acto (Balancing Act)- Naturally, the Kangaroo’s tail is extremely strong, enough so that it can hold and balance his entire body weight on it, along with any movement that might accompany it. But it goes beyond that, his tail is incredibly strong, enough so that it makes up for his lack of sword or weapon. Being as such, one swipe from his tail is comparable to a captain class sword swing, enhanced with is reiatsu form, it can be incredibly strong.

Reiatsu Aullid (Reiatsu Howl)- Mainly used as close quarter combat style, Tiberius can release a howl so filled with reiatsu is actually can be physically seen. The howl is so dangerous it can leave an opponent deaf and knock them back a few dozen yards if they get close. However, its power isn’t sound, so it can be used anywhere, but it decreases in strength exponentially as it goes outward, at a range of 10 feet or closer, it can be comparable to a cero, at 10-20 feet it is like a bala. (May use once every 3 posts)

Golpe de Truenos (Thunder Slam) – Rearing back, using his tail for balance, Tiberius brings his feet up for a devastating kick, using his tail as a spring board, it launches his feet forward, for a full force kick, on weak opponents, and he can punch his feet right through them. (Tiberius will also use these types of kicks for other styles of combat, such as slamming into the ground creating a reiatsu shockwave, or falling from the sky to slam into the enemy) Cooldown of 5 posts

Jabalina de truenos de naranja- (Javelin of Orange Thunder) Condensing his reiatsu into a javelin like weapon, much like Ulquiorra, Tiberius throws it with incredibly speed and accuracy, used for long distances, as it can travel up too, two miles. The Javelin is both dangerous and deadly, what make it do deadly is the traveling speed, rotating and power behind the tip. Slamming into the enemy like a freight train, using the tip to puncture a part of the body, and then using the reiatsu behind it as an explosive force that allows it to shoot forward with devastating consequences. (Cool down of 8)

Rules in making Techs:
1-99 points: 3 techs
100-199: 4 techs
200-299: 5 techs
300-399: 6 techs
Ect.

Note: Espada get an additional tech per 100 points. [Exp: 1-99: 4 techs]
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Truenos de Naranja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truenos de Naranja   Truenos de Naranja Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:18 pm

ok i approve. However i will not allow you to cut cooldowns by half. But I will allow you to cut sonido by 2. Cause i don't believe your metabolisim will effect your ability to fire mulitple ceros.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Truenos de Naranja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truenos de Naranja   Truenos de Naranja Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:43 pm

metabolism is the rate of which your body produces and or breaks up food intake, such as protein etc etc, if you put that in reiatsu terms, metabolism is the rate of which your body produces reiatsu; seems fairly logical to assume that producing reiatsu and using said reiatsu would correlate.
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Truenos de Naranja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truenos de Naranja   Truenos de Naranja Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:12 pm

well i talked to fib about it, and he said it should be fine if your ability stays as it is. Since your not really gaining another ability. So I'm not going to fight it.

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truenos de Naranja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truenos de Naranja   Truenos de Naranja Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truenos de Naranja
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Registration :: Resurrecion Registration-
Jump to: