Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colour Commisions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Colour Commisions Empty
PostSubject: Colour Commisions   Colour Commisions Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:28 am

Okay, I figured, that since Saito is doing B&W drawing commissions, I'd jump on with colour commissions. As with Saito, I won't charge anything for them [though a donation of Gaia gold to Namiri Hina would be nice], and I'm going to be offering two colour options.

The first, would be flat CG colours through the use of GIMP, unless I'm feeling really ambitious and get it done in one shot...

The second would require printing off the drawing, tracing onto a fresh sheet of paper, then colouring it with my Prisma colour pencils, which would have the benefit of full shading.

The first option would be quicker and get the drawing to you within a couple days. The second is slower, but yields much nicer results. It could, however, take up to two weeks, depending on when I can get my paws on a printer and scanner.

And now, I'll post some colour examples.

Flat CG colours. Yes, I even do backgrounds. XD Line-art was provided by Sunari.
Spoiler:
Prisma Colour pencils at work. Both of these are actually drawn by me as well. XD;
Spoiler:
This one contains shoddy camera phone work and ruined colours. However, it's one of the best examples I have. XD;
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Colour Commisions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Other :: OOC Conversation-
Jump to: