Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paksennarion's Abilities

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paksennarion

Paksennarion

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Paksennarion's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Paksennarion''s Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:50 am

Name: -

Appearance: When in the midst of using her abilities, or when feeling extreme emotions, red runes will appear on Paks' skin and glow eerily. Sometimes her hair and clothing will move as if in a stiff breeze, and when channeling too much of her powers or being too emotional Paks' skin will begin to turn black and her eyes will glow.

The dark energy she controls is a black color, too dark for anyone to see through. However to Paks it appears transparent. The black energy does not have a reiatsu signature. It even blocks reiatsu from leaking through if someone was enclosed in it.

Ability: Paks’ ability is the use of psionics. Her mental capacities are incredibly inhuman due to her parentage. From her father she gained this strange control over psionic abilities. Her skill with these abilities is vast, practically omnipotent. At the moment Paks structures her abilities into two main categories. Mental psionics and physical psionics.

Mental:
- Paks can read others emotions, absorb them from someone leaving them emotionally numb, and project emotions into someone to force them to feel something.
- She can take on the pains of others to induce healing into them, or project her own pain into someone else subsequently healing herself and giving them whatever wound she has. (including toxins and drugs)
- She can see and read auras, spiritual energy, other energies and emotions from long distances away and with an extremely high level of proficiency, this includes spanning dimensions. She can sense Reiatsu even if someone has cloaked themselves, and can read a friends aura with whom she’s created a link no matter what should be blocking her from their mind.
- She can see visions or hear that which is hidden or far away.
- Paks can enter the astral plane, bringing items or other people with her.
- She can project her consciousness into minds, including for an offensive attack. (psionic blast)
- Paks can turn her physical body into a construct of the astral plane, a soul-self which has the same qualities as the black energy from the astral plane. While in this soul-self form her empathic abilities are more easily used.

Physical:
- Paks can communicate mind to mind with people, sending them words and images. If she creates a mind link between herself and others they can even communicate back. She has minor telepathic abilities.
- She can use telekinesis to move/levitate objects with her mind.
- She can manipulate elements with her mind. (cyrokinesis, pyrokinesis, hydrokinesis, aerokinesis, geokinesis, photokinesis)

These psionic abilities allow her to tap into black energy. A separate energy form from the astral plane which can have a concussive force, or be used as shields and in a telekinetic manner. Her ability to use black energy is dependent on Paks' mental strength, her willpower. Emotions, thoughts, inhibitions, all will effect both her efficiency and overall ability to use her powers. If she is completely devoid of emotions, and totally centered the black energy turns white and has purifying powers.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion

Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:22 am

Evolved Power: Because of the experiments conducted on Paks her DNA was messed with slightly along with her body structure. Taking DNA samples from other superhumans and manipulating Paks’ own DNA provided her with some interesting abilities. She now possesses the ability to regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of her cellular structure at a superhuman rate, this goes so far as to slow down her aging process. Her natural healing also affords her virtual immunity to poisons and most drugs, as well as an enhanced resistance to diseases and the fatigue poisons generated by bodily activity. Hence, her endurance, agility and reflexes are enhanced. She also possesses superhumanly acute senses, allowing her to see and hear things at an extended distance. She is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if that person or object is hidden, and can use these enhanced senses to track any creature with an impressive degree of success.

Her skeleton can be manipulated and unsheathed at will, allowing her to use her bones for weapons among other things. This is possible due to her healing factor which heals the ripped muscle and cut skin so that it doesn’t impair her. A few of the bones have been coated with a type of metal which makes them extremely durable and allows Paks to cut through most anything. The bones all produce a special chemical that coats them specifically repels and resists Reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:57 pm

well it looks pretty sound. However i would like you to add in resistance factor. Like how much you could move with telekinesis. Cause i don't want you to assume you could stop someone from moving by sheer will alone.

and as I understand you can't controll another's thoughts, or read minds in any way....correct?
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion

Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:07 pm

She can skim someone's mind, being the extremely basic form of telepathy. So that'd pick up broadcasted thoughts etc. If she creates a link with someone, then she can read their mind but that's a nono to the controlling people's thoughts.

Resistance factor? Hms... I'll use a cooldown chart:

20 lbs - no cooldown
50 lbs - 1 post cooldown
100 lbs - 3 post cooldown
200 lbs - 5 post cooldown
400 lbs - 7 post cooldown
800 lbs - 10 post cooldown
1000 lbs - 15 post cooldown
2000 lbs - 25 post cooldown

Telekinesis is really just picking something up and moving it, not holding something down or anything. So that's a chart of the weights of items she can pick up and then the strain doing so causes.
Back to top Go down
Tierra

Tierra

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:11 pm

in that case you are approved....just wanted to make sure i wouldn't be seeing any metagaming
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion

Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:17 am

Technique 1 - Blanking - Paks can enter a meditative state during which she becomes totally blank. All emotions roll off of her, and if she is injured in this state the injury would automatically be projected to someone else. Paks does not need to eat or sleep to maintain this state and once in it she doesn’t need to breath either as her physical body falls into stasis. As long as Paks is in this state she cannot use her powers to harm anyone in either a physical or mental manner. The only way this would injure someone was if they were to hurt her while she was in this state. If she chooses to, Paks can hide her aura completely. This is a purely defensive technique.
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:21 am

Hmm..Well, i am going to say add a cooldown to this tech..
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion

Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:42 am

5 Posts?
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:44 am

Fair enough, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion

Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:34 pm

Technique 2 - Illusions - Paks can use her mental powers to project images, feelings, thoughts, sounds, scents and even energy signatures into someone’s mind in tandem. By doing that she is able to create illusions that the brain registers as real. For all intents and purposes they are real, as someone could still be injured by an illusion. The brain will believe that they had in fact suffered damage.

She can embed these illusions into objects/people so that they exude from the object, sort of like disguising things. So a rock could be disguised as a car, etc.

Half illusions (Using only a few of the senses) - No cooldown

Ex. An illusion only effecting sight but not touch, smell, etc.

Small/simplistic illusions - 1 post cooldown

Medium illusions - 2 post cooldown

Large illusions - 5 post cooldown

Humongous illusions - 10 post cooldown
Back to top Go down
Rive

Rive

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:30 pm

So... My main question is about the Mental Psionics. How do you go about taking/transferring them? Is there any component to it necessary other than the simple will to do so? In what ways are the avoidable (This goes for the Psionic Blast, as well)?

I don't mean to 'undermine' anyone's word for I am but a lowly Moderator, but it's vague in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion

Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:38 pm

Hm. It's a will thing. Paks cannot use her abilities correctly if she is influenced by emotions. Emotions weaken her abilities, they also sometimes make them spaz and what-not. High emotions = no control whatsoever.

As for avoidability. It is like illusions or sound. There is no set way to avoid them, however none of her mental attacks are fatal on their own. Some could be debilitating, but that really depends on the situation and the level of control behind the attack.
Back to top Go down
Skaeith

Skaeith

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:31 am

Couldn't you simply project any interfering emotions into someone else? If all else fails, you just Blank. Then again, I doubt after exiting a Blanked state you remain devoid of emotion...

I'm terribly sorry if it seems I'm on your case, Senna-chan. It's just matters of the mind are very delicate, and with no way to truly avoid them I see little in your way from rendering your opponents virtually comatose. This could be an exaggeration, but I don't believe so. The mind can only take so much before it simply breaks down.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion

Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Wells, lets look at it this way... In actual RP the whole projecting emotions is sort of used in two ways. One - She projects certain emotions when talking/meeting with people to give her acting a more realistic level. Two - When fighting she attempts to lessen the opponents resolve.

The thing with emotions, well her emotions, is that Paks' powers are fueled by them. She cannot use them properly if she is influenced by them, but if she has a total lack of emotions then there is nothing to work off of. She can't just throw her emotions out, not to mention the fact that... It really hasn't crossed her mind to use her powers like that. As it is she sort of is a minimalist.

The act of being calm, and totally centered is achieved through her reaching a mental calm. Not something all that easy, especially because her powers aren't something she has perfect control over. She cannot say, oh, okay, I don't want you right now so empathy go away. Nope, she is always getting feelings from other people. If you're meditating, and trying to clear your mind of all thoughts, and then you're suddenly getting thoughts/feelings from someone else... Well, it sort of throws you off track. This is doubly as hard in a situation like battle, where people are wildly projecting emotions and thoughts because they're so extreme.

So basically... Paks' powers work against her most of the time from actually achieving what is possible. And she cannot use her powers to get rid of her emotions, except in the case of blanking, and that is a rather steep precautionary action. Not something one enters just for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Skaeith

Skaeith

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:52 pm

With that explanation, I'm put more at ease. I trust you far more than enough to play it correctly. I apologize for the disturbance.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion

Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Oh no, it's fine Skaeith-san. It makes me think more about everything. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paksennarion's Abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Registration :: Superhuman Power Registration-
Jump to: