Dawn of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Souls

Set 800 years after Bleach...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]

Go down 
+3
Rairin
Aion Tertium
Felipe_
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Felipe_

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Empty
PostSubject: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:54 am

Name: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]

Release Phrase: Shine(Brillo), Corte Fortuna

Represent: By far, one of the arrancar that does not represent an animal or insect when he releases.

Element: Light/Holy

Sealed Description: A large lunar spear with a blue colored base and a metallic blue-ish gray color for the blade. This has contradicted the original design and form due to the fact that he has become stronger over the years now that he has become an Espada. This is similiar to how Nnoitra's zanpaktou changed shape, or 'evolved' as his power grew from being eigth Espada to Fifth Espada.

Released Description: In his released state, a white, large beam of white with a sky blue outline comes crashing down from above and envelopes Gray Haze. When the light disperses, he is seen glowing in a whitish gold light that emits from his body. His mask fragment turns into a sun crest that goes on top of his hollow hole, but has a hole in the middle itself. There is also a 'halo' above his head. His outfit becomes more fitting at the top, resembling a late Roman's military cloak and cuirass. However, because of the contradicting nature between the light/holy aspect of his resurreccion and his hollow patriage, he can no longer access his hollow powers. Even his reiryoku is decompressed from his skin, causing the loss of hierro, but can use garganta and sonido. However, because of this curse and sacrifice of his hereditary powers, his resurreccion is fresh but as a released power, it becomes a power tool in his arsenal. He does not have many abilities at the moment from being a new born arrancar, but his ultimate ability makes up for the lack of techniques.He also no longers needs reiatsu to compress his light, but just as enough focus to an ample amount in other words (Photokinesis on a high level)

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Mundo Bendito(Blessed World): He releases an intense amount of light around him, creating eight orbs of artificial light of a special signature that obides by and to Gray Haze's being only. Those orbs are slowly converted into natural light once absorbing it from other sources of light and becomes a source of power along with any of the surrounding light. The various effects he could make with this light is to condense it to make various objects or to influence himself such as bending light or changing the frequency of light that allows light to pass through him or bend it around him to become invisible. As a final effect, attacks of his nature would become more devastating to those of a haneous nature and or darkness/shadow(y) while he could shift the properties of his said light manipulation to control the portions of space that has the absence of light, meaning shadows to attack, as such would be useless against another shadow user.

Techniques:

Lampara de Rayo (Ray of Light): While not being able to perform a cero, he can use a similiar method with light and reiatsu. Forming an orb of light, he may form a very dense ball of light and reiatsu that goes through a stable mixing process. Once done, it turns into a large basketball sized sphere of whitish gold sphere of energy. He launches it forward towards the enemy(s) in a wide blast that's comparable to a vice-captain's level of power. The size varies with the maximum of being fifteen yards wide and tall. This is similiar to a cero as said, but upon contact or when exploding near the opponent of two meters, it causes a devastating flash to blind them temporarily for two posts. Not only does this causes the damage that a regular cero would, but produces a burning yet, crushing effect of the condensed light with the strengths and weaknesses stated in the abilities of his resurreccion. This has a one post charge and a three post cool down.

Last edited by Felipe_ on Fri May 22, 2009 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added cool down)
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:11 am

Approved......you still have two techs you can add i believe...
Back to top Go down
Rairin

Rairin

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:03 am

while he could shift the properties of his said light manipulation to control the portions of space that has the absence of light, meaning shadows to attack, as such would be useless against another shadow user.

I believe what you're getting as it manipulating shadows to attack. Perhaps I'm reading it wrong. But, as you are a Light user, not a Dark user, I'm going to have to deny this part of the ability. The absence of Light is reigned by Shadow.

Also

He also no longers needs reiatsu to compress his light, but just as enough focus to an ample amount in other words (Photokinesis on a high level)

From this line, it appears you no longer need Reiatsu to use your Light. Which would in turn mean it requires no energy, making it very difficult for you to tire. If so, this will be denied.

If I'm just reading these parts wrong, then I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:31 pm

He no longer needs it to "Compress" The light. Not he no longer needs to use reiatsu to use the light, he still needs to use reiatsu, and it clearly said to compress not to use. As for the shadow thing, it is fine let us refer to this below article and you'll see why it is. I am not so ignorant to approve something i haven't looked through, i approved it because i understood these things and what they meant, it appear to me that you are overuling my apporval or at the very least questioning it. Therefore this is still approved as before.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Maki_Ichinose#Powers_.26_Abilities
Back to top Go down
Felipe_

PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:41 am

Well, also I must add that whenever I said for shadows to attack, I be using reiatsu to create a certain amount of space to create the absence of light thus making shadows attack just like Maki.
Back to top Go down
Rive

Rive

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:31 am

Please point out the episode in which he demonstrates this power. I'm familiar with the fights against both Ichigo and Zaraki, having just watched them each moments ago, and in neither has he specified any form of shadow control; only that of light and in fact disintegrating any shadows. As convenient as Bleach Wiki can be, it is fan made.

Regardless, Shadow and Light are completely opposing elements. Control over one will not grant you access to the other's domain, merely a potent weapon against it. If you want to manipulate shadows for attacks, then divvy up your power like the rest of us for the sake of a second element.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:00 am

Urusai! Rive, you are a MODERATOR. Aion is an ADMIN. You have no RIGHT to be undermining his word, as the only one that can undermine an admin is another admin. We have the final say.

On my own side of things, I would like to know how long/how many posts your attacks can be used, and how long of a cool down you need. Everything else is approved. No shut up and back off, Rive.
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:46 pm

FERRI! Don't tell him to shut up and back off! That is RUDE! D<

Also, I think Rive has a point. Light users should only control aspects of light, not the absence of. While light, when cast onto something, creates a shadow, I don't believe he should be able to control anything pertaining to said shadow, as it is not his element. If he were to get a second element of Shadow, then I would agree with it. But until then, I strongly agree with Rive and I think you need to think TWICE before verbally assaulting someone YOU gave POWER, Ferri.

Also, Admin aren't that much greater than moderators, so he should be given some say, since he IS Global.
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Alright, you know what i am withdrawing from this debate as of now. If my approval choice is so bad that the entire staff needs to come on in and overule me, then i have no business being an admin now do i. Since my judgement sucks so bad that i can't even approve something, well i revoke my status as an admin and as such have removed my own admin powers. This might not be the most apporpiate to say this, but never mind that. I would love to sit around here and prove my point in why it should stay approved, but i am very busy so you all have a field day with this. Have a nice day and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Back to top Go down
Felipe_

PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Quote :
Also, I think Rive has a point. Light users should only control aspects of light, not the absence of.

The Absence of light is an aspect of light itself when it shines upon an object, it casts a shadow. But whatever, I'm done with this so you may do what you please. i didn't state any intricate or advance control over shadow since I could only cast it. So see you later alligators :D

edit:Also, if you hot heads read my post, I said that my reiatsu creates a certain space where light cannot enter it, creating a shadow. So therefor..its using shadows to attack, but doesn't pertain to using the actual effects of the shadow family. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Miharu

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:43 pm

I read. The only issue I had was a lack of cool downs and such. Fibi approved, and I approved other than the lack of cool downs. So just add those and we'll consider this finished with. That's MY final say on this.

~Ferri
Back to top Go down
Felipe_

PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:30 am

I added the cool down to my technique.
Back to top Go down
Aion Tertium
Cero Espada/ Race Leader
Aion Tertium

PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:51 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Souls :: Registration :: Resurrecion Registration-
Jump to: